Space - We Love Sundays - Early bird or late bird?

:D not been for 2 years will be my 5th time! Might be my last too so going to hit it hard! DC10 looks amazing!

How come your last - are you having to get all sensible? God I bet you can hardly sleep, im 10 weeks away and im having trouble now!

Its my first time - so im going to hit it hard!!! :D hehe...Completely criminal that it is only my first time (seen as I was 30 last year!), ive seen the world though so that kinda makes up for it! Im meant to be toning things down but im sure after Ibiza its going to be hard!

who did you want to see?

Roger Sanchez - as I have not seen him yet, and I'd rather see him when he is playing a short set as opposed to one of his 8 hr marathons - and Mark Knight & Nic Fanciulli because they are from where I'm from :) and I've only ever seen them in smaller, local, dingey venues.

But I did manage to catch Arty, and tbh it made my night! Very chuffed. The kid smashed it! If I hadn't've caught him before I left I think I would have left disappointed.

Roger Sanchez - as I have not seen him yet, and I'd rather see him when he is playing a short set as opposed to one of his 8 hr marathons - and Mark Knight & Nic Fanciulli because they are from where I'm from :) and I've only ever seen them in smaller, local, dingey venues.

But I did manage to catch Arty, and tbh it made my night! Very chuffed. The kid smashed it! If I hadn't've caught him before I left I think I would have left disappointed.

From what i can remember Roger Sanchez, often critised for not being current or relevant now a days, was the set I enjoyed the most from the space opening-if you like a good sing along you'd enjoy it. Mark Knight came on after and was quite good, started with a very vocal tune which went down well. Watched nic Fanciulli but have no recollection of it :eek:

Back