SPACE v USHUAIA opening party 29th may

Hellraiser92

getting the buzz about the opening partys 6 weeks

gotta say loved ushuaia last summer with luciano and friends, great vibe, funky people and banging[toilets a nitemere]

space HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
think its a piss take making it a 2 day event but my mates all wanna do space double header[which i dont as space is dead to me due to starting at 4pm, it was all about the 10am bingo bongo vibe for me on the terrace]

anyway what you all upto for the opening partys SPACE r USHUAIA r ZOO[never been]

... space MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
think its a piss take making it a 2 day event ...

... space is dead to me due to starting at 4pm,
it was all about the 10am bingo bongo vibe for me on the terrace ...
ioitkx.gif

... anyway what you all upto for the opening partys SPACE r USHUAIA r ZOO ...
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=65965

Ive been to space (last year only) and zoo. Personally, I wasn't that into Space. I mean it was a really cool superclub, great system, etc, but I saw no real vibe. Walking past the trophy display, I felt they were talking about another club. Could have just been that night though.

Zoo Project was cool. Not my fav, but its cool to have a variety of stuff. Its a little more laid back than the other places.

Never tried Ushuaia. Sounds like the next big thing. I would go on a whim and try that.

didnt see the vote....

sick of pacha[might break later in season with luciano]
yeah space is just not right and dont get me started about the terrace and the **** the djs play on it..............:spank:

Back