space terrace

I like Steve Lawler - and certainly he is technically v gifted.....but on the terrace I am just not so sure. Inside is a totally different story however and I think that in there he lives up to his "king of Space" reputation.

My terrace choice could ONLY be: Jonathon Ulysses. Hits the nail on the head every time and enjoys himself more than anyone else!

gotta be LAWLER :D in fact, he's my fav anytime, any place dj!!!!

Steve Lalwer

Most of the time I've heard Steve Lawler, he's been playing boring prog tunes, hence I can't imagine him playing on the terrace and he's putting me off going... Can anyone tell me what kind of tunes (examples would be good) he's playing in his terrace sets and if it's nice and housey they way the music on the terrace should be?

when i saw him at we love sundays opening he was amazing, playing anything from, lets get ill to sweet dreams, even played an old school classic, dont know the name though, i was very impressed!

when i went he played the terrace at We Love and then Pacha on the friday

very very different sets

terrace set was really housey, very little prog if any

the pacha set was a bit more tribal, darker

My terrace choice could ONLY be: Jonathon Ulysses. Hits the nail on the head every time and enjoys himself more than anyone else!

Indeed! Couldn't agree more. At the 'We Love' closing party last year he was superb!! He made a few slip up's, but he laughed it off brilliantly. He had an air horn(!) and did a wicked sample where he took that bit from Snatch that talks about b0ll0cks and ends "...and mine says Dessert Eagle 0.5" -hilarious![/quote]

Steve Lawler

Oh my god!!! I just saw Steve Lawler at Space on 3 August 03. Granted he spun inside instead of on the terrace, but he was bangin!!! By far, he spun the best set I have heard during my 2 weeks in Ibiza this summer. Madd props to Steve Lawler, he made our trip to Space incredible. And to top things off, Felix da Housekat followed him with a quite impressive set as well. THANK GOD FOR IBIZA.....THE MOST WONDERFUL PLACE ON THE GLOBE!!!

Jarock

Back