Space ripping you off!

Aaron

Last year I remember Space charging €36 for two vodka lemons. I am guessing they were ripping us off. Max I thought it would be was €20. Anyone else find Space trying 2 rip you off?

Aaron, you're Scottish and you're asking if €36 for 2 drinks is a rip off?

this is a wind up post, like i would do, right?

djb

I know it is a rip off! Still we Scottish would pay €100 for a drink! lol

Seriously though I got charged €36 for two vodka lemons! They said it is different charge for different bars in the club. Will know better this year.

Aaron said:

Seriously though I got charged €36 for two vodka lemons! They said it is different charge for different bars in the club. Will know better this year.

May I add my mate also got charged a bomb! The price also changed each time!

the rates are insane once again I have to mention that I payed 6-8 euros for a bottle of water there and 10 Euro for a Bacardi Breezer...that´s insane!

Aaron said:
Last year I remember Space charging €36 for two vodka lemons. I am guessing they were ripping us off. Max I thought it would be was €20. Anyone else find Space trying 2 rip you off?

I got charged 21 euros for 2 Vodka lemons in Space and thought that was bad !!

Hmm Space got a hefty chunk of my money when I went there on Sunday morning left in afternoon and decided to go back at night paying 50 Euro cover twice. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JuiceDog said:
Hmm Space got a hefty chunk of my money when I went there on Sunday morning left in afternoon and decided to go back at night paying 50 Euro cover twice. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Did you not get a wrist pass?

Aaron said:

that's why before space..i drank and then blue lipz in the club :)....lasted me all nite...with 5 bottles of water....

nik

pacha4life said:
Aaron said:

that's why before space..i drank and then blue lipz in the club :)....lasted me all nite...with 5 bottles of water....

nik

whats blue lipz??

JuiceDog said:
pacha4life said:
Aaron said:

nik

whats blue lipz??

lol it's candy :) :lol:

Back