Space Pill @ CLUB by Essigi (ex-Summum)

stivi

right, after years of being mostly closed, what used to be summum is opening again under the simple name CLUB.

opening is this saturday 16th june.

from 21st june onwards the club is open almost daily (exept tuesdays).

pictures and videos coming soon, tickets to buy too.

I watch essigi vids on youtube... russian guy... seems that the club is well renovated inside with big screen and good sound. I wish him luck, but the place where summum was is not crowded enough i think..we will see.

Give us a clue?
A hostile world government and rich people will make Es Vedra and Vedranell a holiday paradise with skyscrapers as Ibiza will be too small in the future. The whole is done in 2025.

:,,The government of the Balearic Islands approved the project of the development department of Pitiu Land, according to which the status of protected areas on the islands of Es Vedra and Es Vedranell changes to a special economic game territory. The project provides for the arrangement of the space of the former Spanish military base of submarines, disbanded in connection with the reduction in NATO funding, which was located in natural caves in the rocky massif of the island of Es Vedra."

I was in there about '95/6 - ended up in there by accident, didn't even know it was a club, strange decor and barely busy, no idea what night it could have been..

I was in there about '95/6 - ended up in there by accident, didn't even know it was a club, strange decor and barely busy, no idea what night it could have been..
I was there the following year and it was a riot. Brilliant club at the time. Just before trance went overground. It was packed out. Can’t remember what night it was for the life of me. But it used to attract some decent UK promoters.

I was there the following year and it was a riot. Brilliant club at the time. Just before trance went overground. It was packed out. Can’t remember what night it was for the life of me. But it used to attract some decent UK promoters.
I did hear a year or two back it was meant to be re-opening but obvs didn't happen back when they said it would

44963647_2058616837538241_7326087873277460480_o.jpg

You're right, that is f'cking mad!
you haven't seen last year's NYE video... next level madness!

tonight's line-up sounds promising too...

Line-Up New Years Eve Virtuality, 31.12:

23:00 - 01:00 Putin, Trump & Kim Jong Un :lol:
01:00 - 02:00 Ezequiel
02:00 - 03:00 Ded
03:00 - 04:00 The Chief & White Rabbit
04:00 - 06:00 LIIIS
06:00 - 07:00 Ezequiel
07:00 - 08:00 Ded
08:00 - 09:00 Anonymus

Free entrance. Ex- Summum, Cala de Bou, 44.

Drinks 10 euro, Beer 5 euro.

Back