Space opening time, why 21.00 for Elrow??? Also back in the day?

I been to Space only late at night, but this year I am going to We Love and the Carl Cox opening.

About what time does the club fill up with when it opens at 19:00 on Sundays? Is there some nice sundown atmosphere party going on? And for the Cox night, is there any point going there early?

three years ago, when it was opening at 4pm, we went to We Love around 7.30/8 and it was really nice upstairs on the Premier Etage, a little preparty in the evening sun, just nicely busy

the following year was the first it began opening at 7 and we went around 8/830 hoping for a bit of the same but there was maybe us and one other group...we had one drink and then went and had a few cans on the beach before coming back at about midnight by which point it was fairly busy

A free Garlands white closing party back in 2002 was a genuinely special day. Started at about 2pm on the terrace and then moved inside at 12. Easily in my top couple of nights out in the last 25 years of raving. Like catching that special wave if you are a surfer. The reason I still 'surf'!

i remember that

Back