normally there are two different tickets
one you got to enter space before 4 o clock with a free drink
two you got to enter space before 8 o clock without a free drink
option 1 is also cheaper

can you tell me is there a time restrictions on this ticket for 55 euro
and is there a drink included

thanks in advance

heres the official line:

all pre-bought tickets at the official price must be in by 8 pm with a free drink.

ibri - queue at 4pm last year was ok (few mins with spotlight tix, 5-10 mins everywhere else), but it quickly gets busier after that

they don't pass outs for space opening and closing anymore.

pass outs aren't really needed anymore anyway to be honest, as nobody ever goes to wwe love till evening

shame

really?? Thats rubbish! As a worker this season i dont want to be in Space all day spending shed loads of money on drinks!! i wanted to go have an early afternoon dance then hit bora bora for some cheaper drinks before going back in later on!!
well gutted, is that 100% correct? Was there no pass outs last year?

really?? Thats rubbish! As a worker this season i dont want to be in Space all day spending shed loads of money on drinks!! i wanted to go have an early afternoon dance then hit bora bora for some cheaper drinks before going back in later on!!
well gutted, is that 100% correct? Was there no pass outs last year?

for space opening/closing there is defo no pass out. so it's old school get in early and stick it thru till the end.

what do you mean go early afternoon? for we love the club is practically empty until 8 or 9. so early afternoons sacdly don't exist anymore.

I've never been to the opening party before, i was assuming it would be busy by 2-3 in the flight club area as its the only time of the year you can truly party in the daytime under the sun!!
I agree that afternoons have lost their 'special atmosphere' of yesteryear since the new laws came out, but i still enjoy going for 2 hours or so and getting a pass out.

I went last year to we love in july and i went into space from 5.30pm to 7pm and it was great! there was enough people in the sunset terrace for it to have a decent atmopshere and it was refreshing being able to actually move around the dance floor.

oh well, no pass out for opening isnt the end of the world. i bought my ticket off here yesterday anyway, just going to hit bora bora at 12 (they can play music from 12 on opening weekend right?) then hold off going into space till about 4-5pm. I just hope i dont miss any of the huge names in the flight area!! Really want to see DeadmauS and Dubfire!

Back