Space last Sunday..

I-Spy

Does anybody know the name of the DJ who was playing the glass terrace about 1am?

An unusual set to say the least.

Wasn't really my thing.

If your not into Drum & Bass you wouldn't particulary like DJ Marky, i seen him here a few months back and thought he played a great set (im into Drum & Bass and not just repititive beats all the time)

Is Phil Collins drum and Bass?

Well just the drum bit I guess

I tell you for what is pretty much the main part of Space now, this was pretty bad.

Don't think it was this Marky guy as it wasn't Drum and Bass.

More like a School Disco

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Phil Collins drum and Bass?

Well just the drum bit I guess

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before
that I really didn't understand any of their work. It was too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins'
presence became more apparent. I think "Invisible Touch" is the group's undisputed
masterpiece.It's an epic meditation on intangibility, at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding
three albums. n terms of lyrical craftsmanship and sheersongwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion." In this
song, Phil Collins addresses the problem of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s about
monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting.Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything
I've heard in rock.Phill Collins solo efforts seem to be more commercial and
therefore more satisfying in a narrower way, especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and "Against All Odds."But I also think that Phill Collins works better
within the confines of the group than as a solo artist-and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio," a great,
great song, a personal favorite.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before
that I really didn't understand any of their work. It was too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins'
presence became more apparent. I think "Invisible Touch" is the group's undisputed
masterpiece.It's an epic meditation on intangibility, at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding
three albums. n terms of lyrical craftsmanship and sheersongwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion." In this
song, Phil Collins addresses the problem of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s about
monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting.Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything
I've heard in rock.Phill Collins solo efforts seem to be more commercial and
therefore more satisfying in a narrower way, especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and "Against All Odds."But I also think that Phill Collins works better
within the confines of the group than as a solo artist-and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio," a great,
great song, a personal favorite.
Great book!
Decent movie too. Bale played the part well.

Not only Sussudio, just that could have been a novelty.
Personally didn't want to hear it myself, but........

It just went from there on a ramble that had large proportion of the crowd looking pretty bemused.

Back