Space Info please =)

hauskitten

No longer active
1. Does anything happen in the terraces on Carl Cox night and at what times?

2. At we love what kind of times do Jon Ulysses, Steve Lawler and Paul Woolford tend to play?

3. If Carl Cox isn't listed as playing does that mean he isn't (possibly a stupid question but it is his night after all)

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as i'm aware Cox isn't playing in those two weeks that he isn't listed. One of the other ticket websites said that specifically.
:x:(

Sasha and Digweed are great alternatives though!

so if ignore question 3 as well (;))

wooly always closes the inside terrace, lawler usually between 1-4 sometime. big jon probably earlier about 8/9 on the sunset.

Thanks for that Grego :D Was hoping they wouldn't clash with Dj Mehdi but looks like they will wtf am I gonna do now lol

Also Ulster :D there aint no Sasha and Digweed when I'm there otherwise I wouldn't complain.. I get Mark Knight , Dave Spoon and Norman Cook which I don't mind and would enjoy I guess but they arent completely to my taste although Yousef might be though

Thanks for that Grego :D Was hoping they wouldn't clash with Dj Mehdi but looks like they will wtf am I gonna do now lol

Also Ulster :D there aint no Sasha and Digweed when I'm there otherwise I wouldn't complain.. I get Mark Knight , Dave Spoon and Norman Cook which I don't mind and would enjoy I guess but they arent completely to my taste although Yousef might be though

maybe see you there then.....

Well if you saw my photo before and recognise me come and say hi guys :lol: cos I won't know who the heck you are and I may start to feel a bit paranoid :eek::lol:

ha! it was more of a generic "see you there"!!

what photo??

Just my pics in my album I moved them into private now... its freaking me out a bit that people from here will see me but I won't know who they are :eek: I am quite easy to spot because of my tattoo , I'm going to be paranoid if I hear people talking about kittens or house (which is likely) lmao

maybe see you there then.....

ill also be there then :)

Also Ulster :D there aint no Sasha and Digweed when I'm there otherwise I wouldn't complain.. I get Mark Knight , Dave Spoon and Norman Cook which I don't mind and would enjoy I guess but they arent completely to my taste although Yousef might be though[/QUOTE]

That's a pity. I saw Carl Cox earlier this year and he was absolutely fantastic so pretty annoyed he won't be there when I go as his sound is pretty unique, but Sasha and Digweed make up for it!

Just my pics in my album I moved them into private now...
its freaking me out a bit that people from here will see me
but I won't know who they are :eek: I am quite easy to spot because of my tattoo ,
I'm going to be paranoid if I hear people talking about kittens or house
(which is likely) lmao
poor hauskitten :-(
hundreds of weirdos, geezers, lagerlouts, beerblokes and other freaks
will stare at/creep after her in every room and every corner of space :lol:

Back