Space Guestlist

PaulSub

Quite apart from the problems of the GL que often being 5x bigger than the pay one, once you are in can you go in and out as you like (i.e. citing your name once again) do you get a re-entry band like normal?

You need to check when you go in, some people do get wrist bands to go out once but some don't, spose it depends on whose guestlist you are on.

Propper Space guestlist is the hardest to get on on the Island. Even the workers were having a very hard time getting in free last year. I think you mean the paying guestlist that gets a long queue.....My mate who could get on any list for any of the other clubs could only get himself and mates on the paying one at Space,

N8 said:
Propper Space guestlist is the hardest to get on on the Island. Even the workers were having a very hard time getting in free last year. I think you mean the paying guestlist that gets a long queue.....My mate who could get on any list for any of the other clubs could only get himself and mates on the paying one at Space,

i heard they were issueing a kind of ID card with picture for workers... anyway sometimes you get in for free but are not allowed to go out, sometimes you can go in & out only 2 times... and sometimes you wish you had gotten a ticket instead of standing in the guest queue for ages

guestlist does not allow you to go in and out. just in.

workers, journalists and friends of space get passes for the season

space.gif

allthough these passes officially only allow you to go in and out once as well.

funnily enough i've always found amnesia and pacha to be harder to get into

p.s. the numbers on the medallion are according to importance on the island - carl cox has number 1 and so on..... (no that's b*llox, but that's what i tell my mates when they ask ;-)))))

Duh, i am a bit slow today!! I have one of those metal pass things on my car keys key-ring myself from 2000 i think. Friend who worked on the island for years gave me it. Yes, they give them to workers etc at start of season, but i think last year my friends who were working and only went out in julyish couldnt get in space on guesty...

Ah thanks all. So basically if you pay €35 to for a ticket it's better than paying €35 to get on the pay guestlist because you can go out once with a ticket but maybe not on the GL?

Just stick with a ticket this year then i think (don't suppose they gave you any spare cards James ? :) !

Back