Space Closing Party Tickets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone be patient re closing party tickets, might be a while until more go on sale...I'll update whenever we hear anything, but it might be a while.

a quick message here regarding tickets - there is no need to message me in private about tickets for space closing. any info I have I'll always put here. If I don't post anything then it simply means I just don't have any update yet as to when more tickets will go on sale etc.

keep the faith guys, everyone will get their tickets in the end :)

ok so am updating things here again because I keep on getting private messages about the subject:

- the online presale for space closing has finished, there won't be any more tickets going on sale beforehand
- the only way to get tickets now is buying them on the door on the day of the event. we recommend getting there early to avoid disappointment. tickets will be the same price as they were in presale, 100€ including two drinks.
- according to space bars will NOT have any tickets on sale so only buy on the door.

official notice just posted by space on their facebook:

Space Closing Fiesta: IMPORTANT ticketing update: there will be no more online tickets available. The tickets will be available at the door the day of the event, at a price of 100 € (entry + 2 drinks)

As for the tickets online already sold: only the nominative tickets bought at our official channels (Space Ibiza web, Ibiza Spotlight and Muchoticket/Ticketmaster) which match the name of the holder are valid. As usual with the Space Ibiza tickets, the holder must show the door a photo ID at that matches the name on the tickets. As stated in all online tickets, the entrance to the event is granted until 9 PM.

Space recommends: do not buy tickets to third parties, since these are not valid to enter the event. If you already bought any ti, request the devolution and refund. In any case, do not pay more than 100 € for your ticket.

so guys, don't buy off anyone else as you won't get in because the name won't match. don't buy in a bar because they WON'T have valid tickets.

also, anyone still debating whether to cancel or not any spotlight ticket, tonight respectively tomorrow until 4:30 CET is the last chance as the space closing party can only be cancelled until a week prior to the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back