Space closing - dilemma!

Drew

Seriously thinking of booking for end of september for final Space closing.

Has anyone any experience of the weather and general busy'ness of Ibiza at that time?

Would prefer to go week before for We Love closing but one of our group cant make that week :(. He might not be able to go week after either but wants to book flight just in case. So, if we do this and he doesnt go we will end up going to final space closing which is our second choice :confused:

I'm so stressed, i just wanna get it sorted :evil:

ooh drew, this is a tough one

on the one hand u can't leave your mate out and book for sundays closing, but on the other hand why should u settle for your 2nd choice whilst riksing that your mate might not even be able to do that

advice:

you need to get your friend to commit a bit more, he def can't do the 1st choice but if its more then likely he wont be doing the 2nd choice either then you go with sunday closing
at the end of the day, as much as you wanna be with your group your spending allot of money on this and ultimatley should do wot makes you happy.

hope thats any sort of help :confused: :p

Thanks, my mate is totally up for it but wont know if he can get time off work until much nearer the time.

Don't like going behind friends back's and booking but hate relying on maybe's.

:?:

DrewUK said:
Thanks, my mate is totally up for it but wont know if he can get time off work until much nearer the time.

dont go behind his back and book it, tell him how it is, you might have to let him down, but then again if he's your mate he'll understand how it is.

i know wot u mean, maybe he'll come is not much insentive to book a holiday when you don't really want to go then.

speak to him about it, youshould bew able to come to some sort of arrangment

good luck :D 8)

klingclubber said:
DrewUK said:

dont go behind his back and book it, tell him how it is, you might have to let him down, but then again if he's your mate he'll understand how it is.

i know wot u mean, maybe he'll come is not much insentive to book a holiday when you don't really want to go then.

speak to him about it, youshould bew able to come to some sort of arrangment

good luck :D 8)

This is like watching Oprah. Luvvin It

Don't mind going to final Space closing, just worried about the weather and how dead Ibiza will be then :confused:

Decisions, decisions :(

I think the weather can be pretty hit and miss at that time of year. I’ve heard reports of times when the weather was fantastic but I was out at the very end of September in 2001 and the weather was pretty crap. It rained quite a bit and was really overcast.

I think its just luck really cos you could go for the We Love Sundays closing and the weather may be bad then too.

:confused: Sorry. OK, OK, the weather will be glorious, there will not be a cloud in the sky, now get your ass over to that closing party. :p :D ;)

Back