Space birthdya with MORILLO!

Love Groover

Well, booked my 5 days of heaven to ibiza that will take in space birthday and the man Morillo on the terrace!

Of course this is going to be one MASSIVE party! I won't be in ibiza till the THurs night before the sunday. ANyone think/know how if i should get tickets for this before i leave home? I don't want to be dissappointed! Last year at space was the best, and don't want to get there and miis out!?

Cheers People!

Cheers barbie. Haven't bothered buying tickets before, its just with it being spaces birthday didn't know whether too....but i'll get em out there!

8 weeks today at this time i will be in the promised land that is ibiza and more importantly on the space terrace!

Love Groover said:
Cheers barbie. Haven't bothered buying tickets before, its just with it being spaces birthday didn't know whether too....but i'll get em out there!

8 weeks today at this time i will be in the promised land that is ibiza and more importantly on the space terrace!

One wk today I'll be on the Space terrace :p ;)

I was there last Sunday, it was great! :D

Aah well, back home now. :( Starting to look at prices for a return trip in Sept. ;)

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

LG have you ever seen Erick on the terrace before, I have caught him quite a few times over the years and it is knicker-wetting stuff :eek: :p ;)

Barbie- Never seen him on the terrace, have seen him at pacha, numorus times at bed, basics and babooshka etc. Can't wait!

Its the 17th Aug

I saw Erick on the Terrace last year, it was wicked!!

The line up that day was...

David Morales
Erick Morillo
Layo + Bushwacka
Steve Lawler
Jeff Mills
Space residents

Absoloute class line up

^^^ How was Mills that night? Was he really hard and furious like he used to be or a bit more toned down and eclectic?

I'll be there (hopefully) for the birthday party on 17/08, curious about Mills

Mills was wicked!!! He was playing inside from 2am - 6am I think!!

The insde of space is perfectly suited to techno, and Mills gave us Techno, his usual driving, poubding, pounding, techno with crazy skillz and a splash of house!! Quality night! ;)

I'll never forget when he dropped Ocatave one - Blackwater and the club erupted :) :) :eek:

I just saw Erick M. last weekend at Spundae in LA. He put on a decent show, everyone was happy. I was kinda bummed, though, due to the fact that all he ever spun were CDs the whole night :confused: ...

Back