Space at Egg this Saturday!!!

Bubble

Space Presents TOTALLY TARANTINO
Saturday 4th October at Egg
10pm-6am

THREE ROOMS, TWO TERRACES, A GARDEN AND SOME TARANTINO GLAMOUR

A NIGHT INSPIRED BY THE LAUNCH OF TARANTINO LATEST FILM KILL BILL, SPACE CELEBRATES THE ICONS OF THE TARANTINO FILM GLAMOUR AND GORE. COME AS YOURSELF OR JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE DRESSED AS CHARACTERS FROM RESERVOIR DOGS, JACKIE BROWN, DUSK TILL DAWN AND PULP FICTION...

For VIP concessions guestlist email: alex@sansouci-events.co.uk with name and email for all guests. I will confirm all guestlists by return

350_FRONT_TARANTINO.JPG

"Imagine a level of wildness you've only ever dreamed of.. the nightclub you've always imagined, a place that only exists in your deepest dreams, then visit The Egg to compare notes.."

Saturday 4th October 10pm-6am

Kings Cross does not seems the obvious destination for the club that will pick up where London's Late night bar designers left off in the height of the 90's. The Egg's inspirational eclectic style will bring a new drama and some new wild parties for Londoners to once again thrill and rejoice in.

From the outside on York Way, all you'll see is an unassuming industrial building but don't let initial appearances deceive you. Like the Ministry, Twilo and some of the worlds best clubs before it, beneath the rugged exterior lies the Temple of Fun!

"Three rooms, two terraces and breakfast on the lawn"

DJs on 3 floors
COPYRIGHT
Raymundo Rodriguez
Lee Davey (Renaissance)
Max Latino
DJ Alexander
Eddy Kruger
Shuey
Alex Georgiou
Chris Morse
DJ G McGee

Space launches a new era of clubbing in association with Egg, the stunning new club owned by Laurence Malice. A big themed production with surprises along the way... Anyone who attended the Miami Pool Party last month will know exactly what we mean... Free extras, excitement, drama and glamour in London's most stunning new venue. With a Funktion One sound system that will have you swooning on the 3 dancefloors.

Saturday 4th October 2003
10pm-6am

Why are there so many good things going on in London Town this weekend when I am meant to be in rehab :twisted: :rolleyes: :p

I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation

;)

Bubble said:
Go on give in to temptation. :evil: Come out!!! :p

I can't :( I don't know how my body is funcitoning at the moment but I fear that one more night out will just finish me off once and for all :rolleyes: :cry:

Not been to Egg yet and really want to try it out, heard very good reports on it.

Enjoy and throw some shapes for me :D

Mate if I didn't have to go to pacha for my friends leaving do I'd definitely come along

Egg's a great venue especially the outside terrace bit and the sound system is wicked :twisted:

Barbie said:
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation
I must resist temptation

;)

Famous last words......... ;)

cookie said:
Famous last words......... ;)

I can see me feeling ok on Saturday and getting the urge to go out :eek: I'm going to have to get my Keeper to lock me in my Naughty Cupboard so I can't escape :p

cookie said:
He needs to throw away that key!

Forever :confused: :cry: then I won't be able to come out and play with you ever again :cry:

You'll have to come round and play with me in my Naughty Cupboard then :p :lol: ;)

Bubble said:
Sounds cosy. You know you want to come out that cupboard though ;)

Mate I would love to, but I fear that another night out clubbing at the mo would finish me off once and for all :eek: :cry: :p

Barbie said:
cookie said:
He needs to throw away that key!

Forever :confused: :cry: then I won't be able to come out and play with you ever again :cry:

You'll have to come round and play with me in my Naughty Cupboard then :p :lol: ;)

So this Naughty Girl Cupboard does reall exist..... In fairness to Tom, I'd say he needs it.

Keifer said:
So this Naughty Girl Cupboard does reall exist..... In fairness to Tom, I'd say he needs it.

Lol, I spend 1/2 my life in there, can't think why :confused: :p

Tom said he would like to rip the pi$$ out of your poor European performance last night, but then he realised he'd best keep his mouth shut lol ;)

Barbie said:
Keifer said:

Lol, I spend 1/2 my life in there, can't think why :confused: :p

Tom said he would like to rip the pi$$ out of your poor European performance last night, but then he realised he'd best keep his mouth shut lol ;)

Tell Tom I'll keep stum if he does. Pile of ..... Tell him i said hi!!!

OOPS! I've put a thread up on this as well as Alex. Sorry mate.

Can a moderater delete mine please?

See ya there mate - beers on you! :lol:

Well, whaddya reckon? Anyone else on board go?

Bubble: Thought the night was good and was impressed with your DJs. Will recover your CDs from record bag of currently AWOL dj as soon as I find him and see if we can help each other.

I'll PM you some other thoughts/questions shortly.

Hello mate. Thanks, I was impressed with your DJ's too. All in all I thought the night was a huge success (for Space). I had a good time to - It's not often I stay in a club that's still rocking at 9am!

I'll PM you soon.

Back