Space and Dc10 closings in just over 4 weeks !!! Whos in?

Uncle_Sevo

Me and my other half are flying out Sunday 6th October at 4pm landing at 19.40pm Spanish time. The plan is to get the hotel and get some drinks down us and head to the Space closing. What time is the big outdoor arena open till at the closing ?. Monday will be heading to dc10 closing which I cant wait for, Tuesday chill out by Sands bar if heres a dc10 afterparty then meal and drinks in Ibiza town in the night. Flying home Wednesday afternoon and back at work Thursday ( if I don't pull a sicky that is) .

Whos going?

Leaving friday 4 october (dunno exactly when), landing around 20.00 pm I think. Saturday Ushuaia, sunday Space & monday DC10. Flying home tuesday afternoon, no real plans during the day to this point.

arrive on 3rd... doing digweed @Pacha closing, ushuaia closing (possibly), amnesia closing, space closing, dc-10 closing and sankeys closing... recover wed (maybe hire a quad and disappear off into the mountainous wilderness) then leave on thursday... :D

we'll arrive saturday 28th sep

zoo closing - el row closing - sasha @ ushuaia tower - dc10? - cocoon closing - after cocoon @ sands - ocean beach club? - destino? - insane @ pacha? - then I've to choose btw amnesia or space closing - after vagabundos - dc10 closing - sands - sankeys closing

Me and my husband are back to celebrate our first wedding anniversary after getting married there last year. Land on the 4th and having a chill day on sat with a nice meal somewhere.
Then it's the big ones amnesia and dc10 closings!!!! Then fly home on tues eve! So excited already!

Second time of asking for this post

This is very doable having checked prices for flights and hotel

Two questions. Any idea on weather roughly? And is Bora still buzzing this late in season?

the weather can be either still very nice with temperatures in the high 20°s daytime, but you can get some rain too and then it can be quite chilly.
bora bora closes on that weekend too, not sure which day though (sunday or monday I think).

the weather can be either still very nice with temperatures in the high 20°s daytime, but you can get some rain too and then it can be quite chilly.
bora bora closes on that weekend too, not sure which day though (sunday or monday I think).

Last year the week of closing parties was incredibile: full sunny days with 25/30degrees...the first time back home tanned from ibz

Taking it easy then are you??? :lol:
EmtjXAu.jpg

Missus and me, first time for the closing parties. Arrive early sat 4am, sleep. Hire car around to a couple of spots, thinking a beach if it's warm, then to the 'Hidden' for a coacktail/chill out, sunset where we got engaged, probably meet a friend, and a relative if she isn't too busy, who live in san an.

Then the reason I wanted to come- amnesia closing. Rest and then Space-hopefully as good as the opening parties there. Dc10 closing, then see what we have in the tank (and wallet) for Sankeys! Rest for two days and then back to reality

Booked up for 1-9 oct cause the deal was too good to ignore.
Defo doin DC10! Will be doin amnesia n Sankeys too. Some reason dont fancy Space closing. Dont kno why.

Fly in Thursday. Just hoping for some sun and a bit of laying about on the beach. Might pop into Pacha will see how the day unfolds.

Friday - Villa party - Sankeys maybe.

Sat - Bora Bora - West End Sheenanigans - Amnesia Closing

Sun - Space Closing - for a few hours...

Fly out Sunday 2.30am (Maybe!)

I hope Bora Bora will be open the Sunday evening or Monday daytime before dc10 closing! When does the Space closing party lineup get announced usually is it the week before? I know Dc10 always leave It late

Back