Space after parties?

B

Baddass

Went to Ibiza last year and one of the major disappointments was that we missed going to Space. Whats the deal with going to Space....bit confused, does it open in the mornings after big club nights? Does it open in the evenings as a standalone club night??

Im sure last year there was a free Manumission carry on party at Space which was free entry with your ticket from Manumission. Do they do these kinda carry on parties after most big club nights? and when do the open and finish? Is it 7am - 4pm or something?? How much is it normally and is it common to get free entry to them if you ahve already forked out fro entry to the big lcubs the night before?

thanks

Baddass said:
Went to Ibiza last year and one of the major disappointments was that we missed going to Space. Whats the deal with going to Space....bit confused, does it open in the mornings after big club nights? Does it open in the evenings as a standalone club night??

Im sure last year there was a free Manumission carry on party at Space which was free entry with your ticket from Manumission. Do they do these kinda carry on parties after most big club nights? and when do the open and finish? Is it 7am - 4pm or something?? How much is it normally and is it common to get free entry to them if you ahve already forked out fro entry to the big lcubs the night before?

thanks

Sundays is the big one at Space, opens 8am - 6am Monday morning.

Manumission do the Carry On on Tues mornings, yep sometimes it is free to go in, sometimes just a few euros. It opens at 8am but the terrace doesn't open til 10am.

Last couple of years Ministry have done After Party on Saturdays, again either free or cheap to get in. Again kicks off after Pacha and goes on til ppl drop - normally mid - late afternoon. I don't know what is happening with that this year cos Ministry is moving to Thursday and previously Alex P and Brandon Block have done a Tonic After-party there on Friday mornings.

welovesundays@space is prob the best to go to. People aren't always carryin on there and so isn't 'as' messy. Although by midnight there are usually some casualties around :rolleyes:

Space on a Sunday was the best clubbin experience of my life. Most people will tell ya the same!

ah right so only sundays is it open all day and night, other times its just a early morning till early afternoon thing for the hardcore crowds?

Also, where is Space?? Cant for the life of me think if i saw it!?!?

Baddass said:
ah right so only sundays is it open all day and night, other times its just a early morning till early afternoon thing for the hardcore crowds?

Its in Playa d'En Bossa, just past Bora Bora - just follow the planes :arrow:

Baddass said:

It's on the southern end of the main road in Playa Den Bossa. If you're driving in there's plenty of signs pointing in the right direction, otherwise accost somebody or ask a taxi driver to take you there.

www.space-ibiza.com

so if we were at Manumission for eg, would there be buses heading there after Privelege closes? taxis too??

how far is it from Priv?

Baddass said:
so if we were at Manumission for eg, would there be buses heading there after Privelege closes? taxis too??

how far is it from Priv?

Yeah they do normally put coaches on from Manumission, same as Ministry did last year for their carry on but taxis are so cheap I prefer to maybe go back to hotel for a couple of hours and then get to Space around 10am.

Back