Space admission wristbands

C

Colm

Hi all,

Was reading a thread about wristbands that allow you to leave and re enter Space.I was going to buy a 3 club pass but can I get one of those wristbands with this option? Where can you purchase this wristband then and does it work from say 7pm onwards?

Thanks,

Heading out on Fri 8th Aug!

Colm

The tickets which are about 50 Euro are the ones were you get a wristband as you first go in the club as they take your ticket off you. Then when you go out later on you can get in again and they take the band off your wrist. You can buy the 50 Euro tickets all over the island.

Think they only work if you get there after 10am and before 6pm and you can only go out once. Not sure though, just what I heard on here once. I know if you do go late evening you won't get one

A few question by the way. Whats about the other days during the week? Do you get a wristband too? or a stamp as at Pacha? I Where two times there for Matinee but didn't think about leaving :D :eek: :D
This year we want to save a little money. The prices of drinks are so horrible high :evil:
:arrow: Bora Bora
In a few weeks I will be there for In Bed With Space and Matinee 8) 8)
How much cost the tickets at the door and what is the best adress to get cheaper or free tickets (especially in daytime)? In 2001 I payed 2500 pesetas (inc. freedrink) at the door. We arrive ibiza on a saturday morning again and want to go directly for Matinee :D

Thanxs for good advices :rolleyes:

C U there ;)

As Babs said you can only get wristbands on a Sunday, for the We Love parties.

We arrived on a Sunday around 3pm went straight to Space, paid 40 euros on the door, everyone got a wristband....but me! They must have just wanted to keep me in there! :rolleyes:

space closing party 2003

Hiya

Going to the Space Closing Party on Sunday 21st September. Can anyone let me know when it opens/ closes. Landing in Ibiza early hours of Sunday so should I buy the ticket in the UK before we arrive and pick it up once we get there or can we get a ticket on the door?

Anyone know what time Morales and Fat Boy Slim are playing?

So many questions.... Cheers for any help. xxx :p

Re: space closing party 2003

bellinigirl said:
Hiya

Going to the Space Closing Party on Sunday 21st September. Can anyone let me know when it opens/ closes. Landing in Ibiza early hours of Sunday so should I buy the ticket in the UK before we arrive and pick it up once we get there or can we get a ticket on the door?

Anyone know what time Morales and Fat Boy Slim are playing?

So many questions.... Cheers for any help. xxx :p

Space opens 8am Sunday til 6am Monday, terrace opens at 10am. No need to buy tickets in advance, there is shop just on the way to Space where you can buy reduced tickets or alternatively take a flyer and get 5 euros discount.

As far as I am aware Morales isn't playing closing of We Love Sundays now altho he'll probably just turn up and do a bit of podium dancing without top which is fine with me :p ;)

Fatboy is playing before Lawler so approx 8-10 before Lawler closes the terrace :D

bellinigirl said:
Thanks loads.

43 days and counting... xxxxx

Ditto, me too :D Altho we get there the Sunday before so by time you get there I am going to be a battered and bruised mess :eek: :p

Cannot wait to see Norm on the terrace, of all the people I have seen on the terrace, I've never seen Fatboy do a terrace set and cannot wait :D

So what time do you recon we should rock up? Flight lands about 4am, staying in San An (Cheap in a cab across to Space or is the bus better option?). Also, what time does the shop that sells the tickets open?

Sorry for loads of questions but want to be prepared so we can dump our cases in the hotel and make our way across. :confused:

bellinigirl said:
So what time do you recon we should rock up? Flight lands about 4am, staying in San An (Cheap in a cab across to Space or is the bus better option?). Also, what time does the shop that sells the tickets open?

Sorry for loads of questions but want to be prepared so we can dump our cases in the hotel and make our way across. :confused:

We normally get to Space about midday, if you get there before 10am you will get cheap entrance (about 20-25 euros) but you don't get pass-out in day. The ticket shop is just up the road from Jet apartments on the way to Space, it's open from about about 9am onwards so I'd either head there if you want to get there after 10am or find a flyer (your hotel might have some).

Does anyone know who plays inside Space and if it's worth staying?Also in which order is the line-up for the We love on the 21st?

Back