Space 20th Birthday Party

oscar4

Is anything known about this other than what's in the confirmed line-ups thread (Tom Novy, Paul Woolford and Elio Riso).

Any rumours? I assume the date of 17th August on Woolford's myspace is incorrect as everyone else has the 14th?

The 14th is my last night and I have most of the next day to recover so I'm hopeful this will turn out to be something special.

i can't believe i made the 5th birthday party...i felt old when i saw this thread...

http://www.space-ibiza.es/store/en/party-space-20th-aniversario-38-20090814.html

Friday August 14... A date to remember for Space Ibiza and our followers.
The planet's most victorious club will celebrate its 20th anniversary in style.
The beach club in Playa d'en Bossa is preparing for the party of all parties!!
This special occasion will have world class artists and spectacular surprises.
Undoubtedly, this event will be THE event of summer 2009...
Dj´s: TIEFSCHWARZ - DEADMAU - CHRIS LIEBING - TOM NOVY - GUY GERBER (LIVE) - ELIO RISO - REMO - JONATHAN ULYSSES - OSCAR COLORADO - OSCAR CANO - CAMILO FRANCO - ORIOL CALVO - PAUL DAREY - ALEKSIA - RAMÓN CASTELLS - LEWIS RYDER - MARCOLOCO. MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED...

Ahhhh cheers for the info, really looking forward to this night as it's probably gonna be the 'biggest' while we're out there, just hope I can persuade my mates to go (although if it comes to it I'd probably go solo). Reckon they will announce some 'big' names that will make my task easier (and by that I mean well known to everyone)?

I'm wondering if I should get advanced tickets for this, is it likely to sell out or can I just wait til we're there?

Edit; just noticed Deadmau5, that should help, if they get Cox or someone of similar calibre it shouldn't be too hard to persuade my dubstep-loving friends :)

Ohhh **** and it's 4:30PM to 6:00AM ahh can't wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Line up for the birthday bash:ALEKSIA
BOOKA SHADE
CAMILO FRANCO
CHRISTIAN BURKHARDT (LIVE)
DAVID MORENO
DEADMAU5
DJ GORGE
DJUMA SOUNDSYSTEM (LIVE)
ELIO RISO
GEDDES
ISSIE NIXON
JAMIE JONES
JONATHAN TENA
JOSE MARIA RAMÓN
JOSE PADILLA
MARCOLOCO
MICHEL CLEIS

MILLY DE MORI
MINIMONO (LIVE)
ORIOL CALVO
OSCAR CANO
OSCAR COLORADO
PACO FERNANDEZ (LIVE SHOW)
PAUL DAREY
PAUL NAZCA
PIKAYA (LIVE)
RAMÓN CASTELLS
RAY OKPARA
REMO
STEFANO FONTANA
SYSTEM OF SURVIVAL
TIEFSCHWARZ
TOLGA FIDAN (LIVE)
YOUSEF

anyone else feel its not really as good as what it was built up to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
... anyone else feel its not really as good as what it was built up to be ...
everything was way better back in the days ...
and for ****´s sake - i can´t find dj sammy´s name in that list :lol:

Back