Space 1st November

Bubble

***OFFICIALLY VOTED BEST NIGHT OUT : LONDON LCPA CLUBBER'S POLL 2003

If you're undecided as to where to party this weekend make sure you get yourselves down to Space at Egg on 1st November. This is a guestlist only event. For guestlist places (£10 b411, £12 after) please email me at: alex@sansouci-events.co.uk
Sansouci are hosting the loft room upstairs which you can see below. You won't be disappointed.

Egg itself has so much going for it, including London's best sound system by Funktion One, and a great layout with three rooms, two terraces and a luxurious red ostrich leather loft VIP Room. New touches are being added by Egg's owner Laurence Malice all the time, so there are always new surprises for clubbers including rumours of a forthcoming waterfall!

For those of you that haven't been to Egg, you're in for a great night in a superb club. But be warned they had to turn away 400 people who weren't on the guestlist at the last party earlier this month, so no guestlist = no entry.

140_Egg-bottom_dancefloor.jpg

150_Egg1.jpg

Wish I could join you hon but got a date with MAW and the like at Southport :p ;)

Hope it all goes well for you :D

Night was a good 'un. Shame you couldn't make it down. Are you still doing next Saturday at Egg - Fallen Angels?

Made a bit of a faux pas in my set. The needle got so much dust on it that it basically stopped working much to my embarrassment :oops: Situation was soon rectified though and it was business as usual. I'm cleaning every record from now on though!

When I went to see Satoshi Tomiie at The Cross, he used this little reconrd brush on every record before putting it on.. seemed a bit surreal at the time, but your story makes me think maybe it's a good idea!! Still, I reckon the bottom of my tshirt will do 8)

Glad you had a good gig apart from the mishap!

Yup, still doing Sat. Looking quite good - think a lot people get paid this week because the 1st fell on a Sat, so could be a big crowd from our lot!

Will warn our DJs of the clearly higher density of dust at EGG than in other clubs! See - there's your get out right there :lol:

Mark Sun said:
When I went to see Satoshi Tomiie at The Cross, he used this little reconrd brush on every record before putting it on.. seemed a bit surreal at the time, but your story makes me think maybe it's a good idea!! Still, I reckon the bottom of my tshirt will do 8)

Yeah I've got one of those, and I even had it next to me while I was playing but got carried away with something else at the time and didn't clean that record. Lesson learnt though.

Got any more gigs lined up at The Gallery Mark?

Bubble said:
Mark Sun said:

Yeah I've got one of those, and I even had it next to me while I was playing but got carried away with something else at the time and didn't clean that record. Lesson learnt though.

Got any more gigs lined up at The Gallery Mark?

Yep, I think so, but not til next year - are you guys doing anything there soon?

Not for the forseeable future. I'm concentrating on Egg for now, I think there's more scope for promotion there as it's new and a generally a better club IMO.

Back