Soulheaven on 29/11

djchewie

Saturday, November 29 at 11:00 PM
MINISTRY OF SOUND PRESENTS: Soul Heaven featuring Little Louie Vega (MAW) / Ron Carroll - Live / Phil Asher / Andy Ward / Aaron Ross / Neil Pierce / Craig Bartlett

any takers?

also, 1st visit for myself to ministry... info on dress codes (can wear/cant wear), would be nice.... worth buying tixs in advance, time to get there, pre club bar for meeting up etc...?

ta!

:D

Well I shall certainly be in attendance :D

No real dress codes.

Re tickets wouldn't normally say to bother but this is the first Soul Heaven for 3 months plus Louie's first appearance on his own in London this year so I've got feeling it's going to be pretty busy. I'd either think about getting tickets or try and get on paying g/list (I'll give you the number you'll need next week) or otherwise just get there early-ish.

Doors open 11am but I'm always there between 11.15 and 11.30pm so I can get my full 9 hours in :D ;)

Re bars nearby there is nothing, the only bar nearby is a Weatherspoons :eek: If you want cheap booze then head there but only if you're desperate. you're probably better off drinking elsewhere first then getting tube/taxi to Elephant and Castle.

Seeya there :D

are those who are going gonna meet inside ministry or a pub nearby?

used to work in Borough... some nice pubs that way... the slug n wet lettuce is easy enough to find and is only a 15min walk away...

someone organise!

I would love to see the Legend Lil' Louie play. I have been a fan of his since the early 1990's. I have an early mix cd of his, mixed live at the Underground club in NY. It is one of the best CD's in my collection.
Not sure if i can make it down to the Ministry that weekend though :cry:

Barbie said:
Kang said:
Yes, definitely give the local whetherspoons a miss - not nice at all!

Even the cheap wine doesn't tempt me in there :eek: :p ;)

oh yeah, the Oxford Landing - peanuts in the spoons and about £15 quid anywhere else!

don't even think there is that much in Borough either - ok for a pint if you are at Borough market feasting on all the goodies but apart from that, I'd give there a miss too!

Kang said:
oh yeah, the Oxford Landing - peanuts in the spoons and about £15 quid anywhere else!

don't even think there is that much in Borough either - ok for a pint if you are at Borough market feasting on all the goodies but apart from that, I'd give there a miss too!

If we go to Ministry I normally drink at Chez Barbie Bint Pad before we go out, rather than faff around going from one place to Elephant and Castle.

Are you and Ben at Ministry for this one??

Not sure yet - we kinda like the idea of Pacha the night before for GBH. You can bet your life though we won't be boozing round there beforehand!

I will be there... hopefully not too boshed out from Steve Lawler @ The End the night before.

DJC's first appearance in London since July. Looking forward to meeting some fellow spotlighters.

Playing times for all making the trip to MoS on Saturday (these might change as Louie might want to play longet etc but it's something to go on!!)

BOX
11:00 - 01:00 Phil Asher
01:00 - 06:00 LITTLE LOUIE VEGA
06:00 - 08:00 Andy Ward

BAR
11:00 - 01:30 Aaron Ross
01:30 - 04:00 Craig Bartlett
04:00 - 07:00 Neil Pierce

BABY BOX
11:00 - 06:00 Frequency Four Four

a very limited few reduced priced advance tickets still availible from www.ticketweb.co.uk or call 08700 600 100

Very tempted, as well as the obvious draw of Louie, Andy Ward was really good when i heard him at Luxe last Fri, best we've had there for a while!

Rulin said:

Playing times for all making the trip to MoS on Saturday (these might change as Louie might want to play longet etc but it's something to go on!!)

BOX
11:00 - 01:00 Phil Asher
01:00 - 06:00 LITTLE LOUIE VEGA
06:00 - 08:00 Andy Ward

BAR
11:00 - 01:30 Aaron Ross
01:30 - 04:00 Craig Bartlett
04:00 - 07:00 Neil Pierce

BABY BOX
11:00 - 06:00 Frequency Four Four

a very limited few reduced priced advance tickets still availible from www.ticketweb.co.uk or call 08700 600 100

5 hours of Mr Vega, very nice hon :D ;) See ya there, same place same podium :p :lol:

I've got 4 copies of the new Soulheaven CD mixed by Little Louie Vega to give away.

chewie_oo7 said:
gecko2 said:
I've got 4 copies of the new Soulheaven CD mixed by Little Louie Vega to give away.

where were u 4 weeks ago!

:p

Is that when it first came out? I only received them today, was supposed to have them a while back. Oh well!

gecko2 said:
Is that when it first came out? I only received them today, was supposed to have them a while back. Oh well!

i was looking at that cd today, cough cough, wink wink :p

Back