Soul Heaven

Talking $hite again as per normal Rob :rolleyes: the promoter said they will be taking advantage of the terrace so it will be kicking off daytime :D

So do we have a verdict or do I have to bang your heads together and send you to bed without supper?

Pin-Up is kicking off in the afternoon (around 2pm) on the terrace til midnight and the inside opens around 10pm til 6am.

Me thinks a day visit is in order followed by Subliminal :D

Nah,
Babs Tucker's PA at Space, then on to Pin up, then home for a kip.
Arrive dome bar at 2 to chat up some fabulous trannies, onto La Troya for 5 and finish up at the carry on @ Space.
Then God knows where... :rolleyes:
Hospital anyone?

Robder said:
Nah,
Babs Tucker's PA at Space, then on to Pin up, then home for a kip.
Arrive dome bar at 2 to chat up some fabulous trannies, onto La Troya for 5 and finish up at the carry on @ Space.
Then God knows where... :rolleyes:
Hospital anyone?

See you in The Priory mate :eek: :p ;)

You heard it here first!!
Pinup is this year's DC-10.
Do you think the priory is going to be next years pinup?
...I can see us all ten years down the line with our 'it's not what it used to be' old skool sceptic heads on telling people how wicked the priory was in 2004.

Oh shut up Rob. (There I said it for you!)

:oops:

Lol :D

Have you heard any news on Soul Heaven line-ups yet?? The Opening Party is on 25th June and it's in association with Southport Weekender so hopefully they have got someone nice and tasty lined up for that one :D

I know! Sounds good eh?
Unfortunately I'm not there for that one though and I'm quite pis*ed off that we arrive and depart on Wednesdays so we're only there for one.
The Garlands thing sounds like quite a good laugh too so i'm having a pinup dilemma:

Good music/class (SH) vs imaginative promotion/laughs/shite music (G)

What to do?

:confused:

Do both you lightweight :p ;) Garlands on Tues, Soul Heaven on Weds :D

If this old bint is going to do Underwater on Tues, Soul Heaven Weds day and then Subliminal Weds night then you can manage it no probs :D

Seriously tho I am waiting to hear listings for Soul Heaven - apparently they've got some guests lined up like Kenny Dope, Terry Hunter etc so if it's the likes of them there then it would be rude not to :p ;)

Back