Soul Heaven

Barbie

Ananova:

Soul Heaven gets new Ibiza residency

Soul Heaven is returning to Ibiza this year with a new residency at Playa D'en Bossa club Pin-Up.

The opening party, on June 25, will see the London-based club night team up with the Southport Weekender.

DJs set to play over the summer include Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, DJ Spen, Jazzy Jeff and Terry Hunter.

There will also be live broadcasts on Galaxy FM, with Mark Hogg and Jamie Scahill, and on Radio 1Xtra with Aaron Ross.

For some reason I can't get into Soul Heaven website for last wk, does anyone know if it's down or if it's just me. If anyone can get onto it can you check to see if they have got line-ups yet, thankyouuuu xx

barbie you old bint, i read that, thats where i read it from.

i also had the same prob of getting into their website! what you have to do is register.

there should be a little pop-up screen where you register, they then e-mail you back with a password.

i have done this and will chck later for you...

phew did you get all that.

Robo said:
barbie you old bint, i read that, thats where i read it from.

i also had the same prob of getting into their website! what you have to do is register.

there should be a little pop-up screen where you register, they then e-mail you back with a password.

i have done this and will chck later for you...

phew did you get all that.

DOH! I am so blonde sometimes :rolleyes: I used to get in so I just ignored that pop-up, good job I have got you to keep me on straight and narrow lol :p

[/quote]DOH! I am so blonde sometimes :rolleyes: I used to get in so I just ignored that pop-up, good job I have got you to keep me on straight and narrow lol :p[/quote]

don't worry i did the same thing....
i look after you more than my mum, i hope you appreciate that!! hehehehe!!!

Robo said:
don't worry i did the same thing....
i look after you more than my mum, i hope you appreciate that!! hehehehe!!!

You know I do :p , Tom does as well, he's always going to me 'Get on line and see if your little mate has found out any more news' lol! You are a legend in our house :D

hehehehe!! well its nice to know its not going to waste.

we often seem to have two different conversations at the same time...

Back