Soul Heaven@Pin-Up......

Robo

According to their website they have confirmed that Soul Heaven will be at Pin-up on wednesday in 2003...

more info to follow.....

Looks like Pin-up is THE venue for 2003.....

I can't believe that Soul Heaven is going to go up against Subliminal :rolleyes: :?: What's a girl supposed to do, I love the Soul Heaven nights at Ministry and last year when they were out in Ibiza at El Divinos they had Little Louie and Kenny Dope playing for them :D ............but then on the other hand I am the Queen of all things Subliminal :p

we are not sure yet if its during the day or night.
So barbie if its during the day you could do soul heaven first then subliminal...

Robo said:
we are not sure yet if its during the day or night.
So barbie if its during the day you could do soul heaven first then subliminal...

Now that would suit me down to the ground :D

i have found out some more info about this..

they are joining up with the mighty southport dance weekender crew.
It is also on wednesday nights.

tough luck barbie, you may have to choose between your beloved erick or little louie hehehe!!!

Soul Heaven were excellent at El Divno last year....but think i can only make 1 week in ibiza this year and if they clash with Eric....think Eric might win!

Love Groover said:
Soul Heaven were excellent at El Divno last year....but think i can only make 1 week in ibiza this year and if they clash with Eric....think Eric might win!

I know it's a tricky one, I am going to have 3 Weds in Ibiza this year but I can see Erick winning each time :D

Back