Soul Heaven/Louie Vega and friends

euge

Just a heads up for this sunday myself and Andy Ward will be doing pre Party down at Es Vive 2-6pm..

and update on guests at el divino are:

Aug. 31, Lou2 (First Time Ever In Ibiza Together!) Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records ) & Lil Louis ("The Legend")

Sept. 7, India "To Be In Love", "Love & Happiness", "I Can't Get No Sleep" Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records )

Sept. 14, Julie McKnight "Finally", "Diamond Life" Phil Asher (Soulheaven), Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records )

Sept. 21, Closing Party with Many of Louie Vega's Friends:

Anane, Mr. V, Barbara Tucker, & MORE...

Went in June, wasn't overly busy but was a brilliant night. Ace music, great atmosphere etc. From what I've read on other forums it's been getting better every week, lots of Louie's friends popping in, Babs Tucker is there pretty much every week. Certainly worth a look!

Went in June, wasn't overly busy but was a brilliant night. Ace music, great atmosphere etc. From what I've read on other forums it's been getting better every week, lots of Louie's friends popping in, Babs Tucker is there pretty much every week. Certainly worth a look!

Cheers for the info buddy :)

Can't be assed with 'we love' this year. Fancy a change

This is developing into a really good party. Like you said it was a slow start but is now coming into it´s own.

I´ll be there this Sunday night.

However, don´t give up on We Love please .... it´s still one of the best parties in Ibiza (imo !).

WOW! India on 07-Sep-2008!!! I was going to go to We Love....!! I had a look on El Divino's site and on Vega Records' site - there's no mention of India on this date. Can anyone confirm?

:rolleyes:

WOW! India on 07-Sep-2008!!! I was going to go to We Love....!! I had a look on El Divino's site and on Vega Records' site - there's no mention of India on this date. Can anyone confirm?

:rolleyes:

Facebook Update:
The line-up for the last 4 parties!

Friday, August 29, 2008 at 4:30pm

With the island giving the newcomers Soul Heaven and weekly resident Louie Vega such a rapturous response, the Soul Heaven crew have upped even their own ante, pulling out all the stops to deliver 4 legendary nights to close their amazing 2008 season.

First up is Chicago legend Lil Louis of "French Kiss" fame back in the frame to announce his new album and first in 12 years! Joining our resident Louie Vega for a special Lou2 - First Time Ever In Ibiza Together!

Aug 31st: Lou2 - Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records ) & Lil Louis ("The Legend")

Sept 7th: the amazing diva extraordinaire, India, makes her debut appearance in Ibiza signing her MAW classics, "To Be In Love", "Love & Happiness" and "I Can't Get No Sleep" alongside Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records )

Sept 14th: The sultry vocalist of Ibiza anthem, "Finally" is Julie McKnight and she also makes her island debut singing our tune plus "Diamond Life" alongside Phil Asher (SoulHeaven) and Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records )

Sept 21st: Closing Party With Louie Vega & Lots Of Friends: Including the legendary diva, Barbara Tucker, DJ& Producer don about town, Mr V, Soulheaven Residents Neil Pierce & Andy ward plus fast rising singer Anane & more surprise guests on the night.

Just a heads up for this sunday myself and Andy Ward will be doing pre Party down at Es Vive 2-6pm..

and update on guests at el divino are:

Aug. 31, Lou2 (First Time Ever In Ibiza Together!) Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records ) & Lil Louis ("The Legend")

Sept. 7, India "To Be In Love", "Love & Happiness", "I Can't Get No Sleep" Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records )

Sept. 14, Julie McKnight "Finally", "Diamond Life" Phil Asher (Soulheaven), Little Louie Vega (MAW, Vega Records )

Sept. 21, Closing Party with Many of Louie Vega's Friends:

Anane, Mr. V, Barbara Tucker, & MORE...

just regarding the pre party mate is that music by the poolside @ Es Vive?I'm in Ibiza on 14th sept so wouldn't mind going along to something like this if it were on then:)

Back