Soul Heaven Listings

Robder

For goodness sake! When are they going to get it together an release them?
Can someone call them and badger them for info or something?
:rolleyes:

Just call me a little angel ;)

SOULHEAVEN IBIZA SESSIONS

Wednesday’s @ Pin Up

Admission: 20 euros.

Opening Times: Terrace: 4pm - 12am, Club: 11pm - 6 am.

JUNE 25 CLUB: OPENING PARTY with KERRI CHANDLER
TERRACE: SUSU & LIVE ACT

JULY 2 CLUB: RESIDENTS PARTY

JULY 9 CLUB: HARD TIMES with Jon Cutler, Jason Shaw & Dave Elliot

JULY 16 CLUB: GALAXY MANCHESTER with SLAMMING BOYS PLUS US DJ TBC

JULY 23 CLUB: LAMERICA with CRAIG BARTLETT & DAVE JONES plus US DJ TBC
TERRACE: SUS & LIVE ACT

JULY 30 CLUB: CLUB SHELTER NYC 12TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY with TIMMY REGISFORD & KIMBLEE LIVE

AUG 6 CLUB:
TERRACE: SUSU & LIVE ACT TBC

AUG 13 CLUB: ELEMENTS OF LIFE with LOUIE VEGA

AUG 20 CLUB: ELEMENTS OF LIFE with KENNY DOPE

AUG 27 CLUB:

SEP 3 CLUB: JAZZY JEFF
TERRACE: JAZZY JEFF & SUSU

SEP 10 CLUB:

SEP 17 CLUB: CLOSING PARTY with TBC

i get these chaps:

CLUB SHELTER NYC 12TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY with TIMMY REGISFORD & KIMBLEE LIVE

any opinions guys?? i have never heard of them before? presuming it will be good ?!

looking forward to seeing Pin Up though. Slightly more tempted by Soul Heaven than by Garlands, especially seeing how Garlands had changed so much in liverpool over the past 8 years......i just can't help feeling that there would be a few too many scallies there. Although i may be wrong.

lol, i'm going to ibiza with all my liverpool mates this year so can safely say that i'll be going Garlands as well as soul heaven ;) :lol:

This has messed all my plans up cos I wanted to see Kerri Chandler but he's not playing on the terrace so won't be on til at least after midnight and my play was to Soul Heaven in the day/Subliminal at night :rolleyes:

What's a girl to do??

N8 I used to live up in Liverpool and in the good old days Garlands was only that small little room upstairs....one side had a pool table and the other was a pretty small dance floor......in '96 absolutely nobody outside town knew about the place but it had a great reputation and on big nights they would get some huge names playing to a really up for it crowd - it was awesome.

I left in 98 but went back there a couple of years ago and just couldn't beleive how much it had changed......the old club upstairs wasn't even open and the main room was what used to be the disused wharehouse underneath. it was ok - but not a patch on the original (how many times have people said that cliche about clubs!!).
Just wandering what you reckon? The new place did seem to have far more scallies than i was used to - hence me worrying about Tuesday at Pin UP attracting all the wrong sorts from San Antonio.

what do you think?

N8 said:
Whos on at subliminal apart from Erick that night Sar?

Jose Nunez and DJ Heather.

OMG what a funking dilemma, I am really tempted to do Soul Heaven day and night and funk Subliminal off but I can't believe I am even thinking that, Erick is going to strike me down with a Subliminal thunderbolt :p

S Express (cool nic btw ;) ) -

I've only been to Garlands in L'pool in the last couple of years, only went to the original club once and have been to where it is now many times. The door policy still seems pretty good and i havent noticed that many scallies, but some atmosphere is lost as the room is so big. I still think its one of the best weekly nights in the country and never fail to have a good time there :D Everyone is still really friendly and up for a good time and i have never seen anyone with a bad attitude or being rude.

Did you go to the Garlands parties in Ibiza last year? I went to the closing one at Space and it was brilliant, no scallies at all! It was 90% workers there though so maybe that explains that?

I think Garlands will attract more tourists this year, but hopefully they will be people who know what Garlands is about and so in that way, be the 'right kind of people'.

Barbie said:
Jose Nunez and DJ Heather.

OMG what a funking dilemma, I am really tempted to do Soul Heaven day and night and funk Subliminal off but I can't believe I am even thinking that, Erick is going to strike me down with a Subliminal thunderbolt :p

My plan would be to stay at pinup until 3ish then go to Pacha to catch Erick then ;) Is it the Subliminal opening that week?

Mmmmmmmmm.....I hope you are right N8 - but in answer to your question I haven't been to Pin Up yet. I went for Space opening last year and that was it, so there wasn't a lot open at the time apart from El Divino and Pacha.

I probably would go to both nights (Garlands and SoulHeaven) but as i am there for 10 days i need to schedule a chilled night somewhere along the line and its either going to be Monday night or Tuesday... not sure yet though. Not too bothered about missing Subliminal as when i am there its Pacha's 30th birthday on the Friday with a cool line up.

Its the nightmare of scheduling nights!!!! How many of us are already panicking about what we are going to miss!!?? idiots aren't we!

N8 said:
My plan would be to stay at pinup until 3ish then go to Pacha to catch Erick then ;) Is it the Subliminal opening that week?

No wk before is Opening.

That plan's no good for me cos by 3am I will be looking rough as :rolleyes: and if I'm going to see my baby will need to go back to hotel and get changed and try and scrub myself up and there's no chance of me doing that at 3am in the morning lol :p

Barbie said:
No wk before is Opening.

That plan's no good for me cos by 3am I will be looking rough as :rolleyes: and if I'm going to see my baby will need to go back to hotel and get changed and try and scrub myself up and there's no chance of me doing that at 3am in the morning lol :p

lol, not fit for Pacha viewing ;) :p

Well if week b4 is Sub opening, ask workers/people who went to it what it was like and if Erick has any new records yet ;) If peeps say his box is still full of shiny disco balls then i'd probably just do pinup if you really want to do that........ :confused:

N8 said:
lol, not fit for Pacha viewing ;) :p

Well if week b4 is Sub opening, ask workers/people who went to it what it was like and if Erick has any new records yet ;) If peeps say his box is still full of shiny disco balls then i'd probably just do pinup if you really want to do that........ :confused:

Now why don't I have the intelligence to think of that :p ;)

N8 said:
Did you go to the Garlands parties in Ibiza last year? I went to the closing one at Space and it was brilliant, no scallies at all! It was 90% workers there though so maybe that explains that?

I think Garlands will attract more tourists this year, but hopefully they will be people who know what Garlands is about and so in that way, be the 'right kind of people'.

I was at the Garlands closing party at Space too!! Very good, except we weren't originally planning on going and was going to go into Ibiza town when this guy we knew gave us some tickets. Thing is we didn't realise at the time it was a white party and nearly everyone apart from me was in white. :eek: It was very good though, I sort of lost the plot at some point and if you remember some ****head at the front of dancefloor still bouncing up and down when the music broke down you'll of seen me. :oops: Can't remember why I was still dancing but it seemed like fun at the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss Fox said:
You know that Subliminal sh*t is true!!! :eek: :D Who gives a funk about his records when you have Erick perve time and you even get kisses!!! :p ;)

I was hoping you wouldn't read that :oops: I am sooooo going to be sacked from my role as Subliminal Ambassador London/SE :cry:

Need some Subliminal bint time with you so Subliminal levels are fully restored :p

Back