Sony Xperia X10 v HTC Desire

Moondust

Hi guys, one for the techies.. Anyone got any views on which phone you would choose before i plunge into the smartphone market....:confused:

I wouldn't bother with the Experia. I've had the X1 for about a year now and all it's done is increased the frequency and magnitude of my headaches.

At the end of the day, a 20 quid phone has a longer battery life you can hear the other person just fine and your not tied into the ripoff internet monthly fees etc.

is the desire running android 2.1? if yes, get it!

the hero is a good alternative, 2.1 upgrade due on orange this fri, and price/deals have dropped now.

is the desire running android 2.1? if yes, get it!

the hero is a good alternative, 2.1 upgrade due on orange this fri, and price/deals have dropped now.

The desire is chewie yes, the x10 is 1.6 but sony have promised a 2.1 update ( maybe 2.2 if it exists ). They both have pro's n cons and prices are the same..

i have a desire on t mobile....great phone and very fast...but like all of these superphones it suffers from poor battery life...had gone from full charge to 14% warning in 2 hours while using it constant:cry:

Back