Song of the summer

Mitsumadness

so which songs are getting hammered out there at the mo. I dare say Satisfaction is getting some hammer and that song is getting annoying quick :evil: . Please tell me E Samba, Less talk more action and Lee-Cabera's Shake it are popular :p :p :p

all them tunes are being played a lot everywhere
I have a new big tune for ibiza
I heard it a few times while out there and it fits the ibiza thing
Mad Jolly - Sunshine.
lee cabrera i heard a lot but without the vocal
that vocal just ruins it when the bassline kicks in.

Some more hot tracks for the summer...

Kosheen - All in My Head (planet funk mix)
Iio - Smooth (aribase mix) not funky but :eek:
Lee Cabrera - Special
Layo & Bushwacka - It's up to you (lee cabrera mix)

dfunky said:
Mad Jolly - Sunshine.)

Definately........I bought this one on a hunch and its doing good things over there at the mo.
Bought it from Plastik.Good shop for tunage and a hassle free drink at nights. ;)

coley said:
dfunky said:
Mad Jolly - Sunshine.)

Definately........I bought this one on a hunch and its doing good things over there at the mo.
Bought it from Plastik.Good shop for tunage and a hassle free drink at nights. ;)

Its ok, just last years mighty dub katz - manana/let the drums speak with vocals.

Too many tunes this year seem to be just new vocal mixes of old tunes.

Know what you mean....Obviously Im only new to Djing so Im only now doing the sift for tunes thang and that version your on about I picked at the same time......still good all the same....BUT for me it the big music aint been as good since 2001.

Tell you a tune thats got potential but poo distributors.
My mates who go under the name of Kaybee n Smooth.Check out "whats goin on" both the commercial ver and sam smooths Funky Thumper.

Also check out their next hit "why"...for further info goto www.karmagiraffe.com

I took 3 over with me and all the DJ's who I gave them to luved it and also gave a copy to Mark Luvdup who liked it that much he's actually promoting their stuff himself ;)

Back