Something Different..

dandan118

I'm off to ibiza again this summer for the 3rd yr in a row, I cant get enough of the place!

However we always seem to stay around san an during the day, with the exception of bora bora on a sun.

This yr i wanna see more of the island.

Can anyone on here recomend anything different from the norm to do/visit?

I wanna experience everything the island has to offer, other than the standard hung over people moping around san an in the day!

Any recomendations???

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hire a car.

Get an island map.

Drive randomly visiting villages and beaches along the way, using the map only if well and truly lost:lol::lol::lol:

It will be your best Ibiza visit ever.

Have a look around the other forum categories for endless lists of out of the ordinary places to visit.

Hire a car.

Get an island map.

Drive randomly visiting villages and beaches along the way, using the map only if well and truly lost:lol::lol::lol:

It will be your best Ibiza visit ever.

Have a look around the other forum categories for endless lists of out of the ordinary places to visit.

Cheers,

Im lookinf for some tried & tested options from people!

any ideas???

ibiza town early evening, shops and few drinks, walk into dalt vila, book table in restaurant for later on, walk up to cathedral taking in views,back to chosen eaterie, sit down for meal and people watching, head to port area and go with the flow

start from where you are in san an.and drive along the coast nipping in and out of beaches and resorts.then another day carry on a little further.untill if you can do it the whole coast line.cut across country sometimes and see other small places.

some places you will have to park the car and walk a little.

i have done it over the years.you get to see some great places.

If you are not getting a car then get a bus to somewhere you've never been before.

A cruise to Es Vedra is good. (especially if it is the captain's grandmother's birthday)

Go for a day long walk ! either direction,just follow the coast,not always easy! sure to see some different stuff.

really must type faster !

Cheers Guys,

I think a bus will be better for us, then theres no need to worry about drinking & driving!

any recomendations for good beaches other than bora bora?

taking the bus is a good idea, just drive far away from the town and make some walks, its all beautiful everywhere and full of surprises. Thats Ibiza ! Also the countryside has its top-notch charm. be spontaneous, it will be honored... Very recommendable is the east of the island, for my taste still the most untouched and authentic area...

enjoy

If you do use the buses, make sure you do your homework r/e timetables before you set off! Some of the out-of-the-way places only have a service once or twice a day so you get there, and have to come straight back :-(

Back