Someone who's stayng during the whole summer?

Elli

Hi!
I'm a 25 year old girl from Sweden. I've never been in Ibiza before.
I really want to go there during the whole season of 2009 and work.
Is there anyone out there who could possibly think to chare apartment or room or whatever? :)
X Ellinor

Hey There Ellinor

My name is kosta and i am thinking about going to ibiza for this whole season , i am 31 years old and i am from Montreal , Canada , my name is kosta , i am looking for the same as you , a roommate to share the expenses , i would like to chat with you concerning ibiza 2009 , ad me on msn if you have it please Dritsinc@hotmail.com thanks kosta

Hi my names David, im from Glasgow. looking to spend the whole summer in Ibiza as well, but like you guys i dont have anyone too go with, so im looking for people to share an apartment with. my MSN is David1Grant@hotmail.com or drop me a message on bebo DiscoDave3000.

hope to hear from youz soon.

Hi

I'm a 25 year old single gal looking to find other girls / guys to go out with mid to end April as that's when the best jobs / accommodation is around!

I'm looking to stay for the entire summer and so yeah, anyone interested email me at charlotte.kymberley@gmail.com

Thanks!!

xxxx

Hey There

Alright sounds good

All of the above are more than welcomed to write me at Dritsinc@hotmail.com , like i said before it's my first season going and staying the whole season no matter what , i would like if i stay with people who want to go and work and have a good time doing it , i love trance and house music by the way. Hope to hear from you soon as i am so excited i will be going to ibiza this summer.

looking to share

hiya im a 25 yr old girl from portugal.. planning on living out there for the summer and travelling around the world after. I will need a room also, much cheaper and more interesting sharing with like minded ppl. send me a mesage krdcf@hotmail.com.
am very excited. Trying to research all the clubs and jobs.
has anyone been there before?

thanx...
love kat x

im going from dublin april 26th for the summer with a friend, were both 22 female and looking to have the best summer of our lives :)

hola, Elli soy vincent

Hi!
I'm a 25 year old girl from Sweden. I've never been in Ibiza before.
I really want to go there during the whole season of 2009 and work.
Is there anyone out there who could possibly think to chare apartment or room or whatever? :)
X Ellinor

Hola, Elli, my name is Vincent, Spanish , i`m 36 , and have been going to beloved ibiza every summer since 2000.

I live in madrid, but it happens that i have a small apartment in ibiza old town which will be free for some days in the summer (specially in august) so if you go to ibiza it could be useful to know,
When are you planning to arrive to the island?
Can write me to vicenpal@hotmail.com
take care, suerte!
Vincent

Back