Someone must have it !!!!!!

Drew

MP3 of 2 Risque - "Let The Music Take Control"

There was a copy on Soulseek but the barstool took it off :evil:

So, if anyone has it - please let me know - been trying to get this for about 2 freaking years :(

Ta.

Drew, I've been after it for ages, HTFR actually had it on vinyl not so long back but they must have only had a few copies.
When I started downloading from soulseek last week, that was the first track I searched for!!! If I get hold of it, I'll let you know and if you get it could you give me a shout?
Cheers.

Ive got it.

And I've got the original "Together",

El B's Get Her,

[plug]and, of course, my bootleg "Bangalter and Falcon vs Candi Staton - We've got the love, Together (les savvit remix)[/plug]

The 2 risque tune isnt on my hd tho, so give us a shout when you're next on SS, and I'll go get it for you. (x-amount)

hook19 said:
Drew, I've been after it for ages, HTFR actually had it on vinyl not so long back but they must have only had a few copies.
When I started downloading from soulseek last week, that was the first track I searched for!!! If I get hold of it, I'll let you know and if you get it could you give me a shout?
Cheers.

I will don't worry.

Good luck ;)

x-amount said:
The 2 risque tune isnt on my hd tho, so give us a shout when you're next on SS, and I'll go get it for you. (x-amount)

Thanks, my username is 'Unisol'

Back