Some tips

cristhi

Hi! I´m going to Ibiza in the first week of May and all I wanted was to ask about the best places to go, the one´s that I really can´t miss (remembering that I´m only staying there for a week...), and to Know which of the three Melia hotels is the best one to stay, ´cause I look in the pictures and they all look the same to me, so maybe someone who lives or has gone to Ibiza can tell me wich is the nicest, nearest to everything, with more comfort, with the best breakfast and so on…
Cris.

no idea which is the nicest but at the beginning of may san antonio bay (where sol pinet playa is) is always more busy than santa eulalia (where sol ibiza and sol s'argamassa are) so if i had to choose i would go for sol pinet playa!! :idea:

btw, if you come the second week instead of first one you can catch the medieval fair.....

Thank u!
Is just that I got this opportunity to stay in any of them and I wanted to make the best of it. I can not change the week, but if you have any other tips for this first week, please post it. Restaurants or even places to visit, good views, are also welcome.

it is my mission this year to catch a sunset at this little spot

43824039_1528c6c16a.jpg

20040915_0030.jpg

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=12687&page=1

Back