Some of the reviews don't sound good

vinylgroover

After reading some of the reviews, it sounds like you really need to be selective as to which nights you go to this year.

I hope people will still be there in september. :eek:

I know its nice to be in a club that has enough room to move, but there's nothing worse than one that's almost empty.......especially when they are as big as the one's in Ibiza.

Maybe the trick is to take acid this year.........that way i'll think there are three times as many people in the club :lol:

The clubs are still busy enough for an atmosphere. I think it will be busy enough in September, and with the right people too. All the true clubbers wait til september to go, it will be a good one! Well I'll be out there anyway, shakin shakin shakin my thang! :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh Liza, hmmm you went now im going tomorrow, so we are not the right people? hihi :oops:

As I've said 100x I much prefer June and September, I had the misfortune to go once in August only cos I had to go to so many damn weddings that year so couldn't go at any other time and I just found the number of beer boys and nobs there at that time unbelievable.

Also with Radio 1 being there, that always attacts loads of d!cks!

I'm sure you'll have a fab time but you will probably see for yourself that you get more 'proper clubbers' at Openings and Closings.

vinylgroover said:
After reading some of the reviews, it sounds like you really need to be selective as to which nights you go to this year.

I hope people will still be there in september. :eek:

I know its nice to be in a club that has enough room to move, but there's nothing worse than one that's almost empty.......especially when they are as big as the one's in Ibiza.

Maybe the trick is to take acid this year.........that way i'll think there are three times as many people in the club :lol:

None of the clubs when I went in June for Openings were empty, they are not as busy as previous years but as I've said on here before I think it's to do with there been a lot more choice this year, more so than any other year.

There was still fab atmosphere in clubs..................but you had that added bonus of having a bit of room to dance :p

well i was bored to death in september as ive mentioned before, i like the crowds, i dont go to Ibiza to be left alone or to be by myself, last year i met great people - some brits, some dutch and some suedes! and since i like the trancey stuff, the radio1 weekend was what we were aiming at! + the fact that CREAM has a massive lineup, the best in years on thursday...

sure if i loved house and prefered the quiter moments i´d chose another season or month to go, but im really into the commercial stuff and when it´s trance i like, this is the best season to go!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well i was bored to death in september as ive mentioned before, i like the crowds, i dont go to Ibiza to be left alone or to be by myself, last year i met great people - some brits, some dutch and some suedes! and since i like the trancey stuff, the radio1 weekend was what we were aiming at! + the fact that CREAM has a massive lineup, the best in years on thursday...

sure if i loved house and prefered the quiter moments i´d chose another season or month to go, but im really into the commercial stuff and when it´s trance i like, this is the best season to go!

You must have been going to some strange places in September, imo Sept is always really busy, I've been the last 3 Septembers and never ever been in a club that wasn't full.

I certainly don't like 'quiet moments', I love being in a busy club, I'd just prefer it to be with like-minded people rather than t!ts which is what I found the one time I did go in August. But as we've said a 100x before it's a good job we don't all like the same times or otherwise Ibiza would be rammed for 2 weeks a year and dead for the rest of the time.

im always in the middle what concerns people, as i dont really like west end and the lager fools but like san antonio as a town for strolls during daytime, san an is big - theres the bay the northern side ect.... + i love the strip as youve heard milliiiiooons of times lol* :D

i went in sept. and has a GREAT time at Pacha, there were amny pewople there but the weather was no good and san an was empty, never madei t to the strip so i wouldnt know if the place was rammed or not but the streets were all empty - no noise, no puke, no brits- i almost - note ALMOST - missed someone trying to force my top off! haha! :oops:

At the end of the day "each to their own".

We all enjoy ourselves in different ways!!!

IG I only went this time of the year as our friend had managed to join forces with Tonic at Eden on 31st July, we went to support him. I can safely say I wont be going again this time of year, September is the time for me.

:p :p :p

I think everyone should check out TRiBE of FRoG at Las Dalias.. its a wonderful venue, music like you have never heard before (really!!) very friendly vibe and amazing amazing decor...

have a look in the gallery at www.tribeoffrog.com/gallery to get an idea of what its like!

of course i am biased.. but i believe it with a passion!

jasonfrog said:
I think everyone should check out TRiBE of FRoG at Las Dalias.. its a wonderful venue, music like you have never heard before (really!!) very friendly vibe and amazing amazing decor...

have a look in the gallery at www.tribeoffrog.com/gallery to get an idea of what its like!

of course i am biased.. but i believe it with a passion!

What kinda music is it ? Is it psychaedelic trance, like Infected Mushroom ?

yes, thats the stuff.. psychedelic trance, progressive trance and eclectic chill in the garden.
(ok enough of me hijacking this topic)

you can find out more in the parties and club section if you click here

jasonfrog said:
yes, thats the stuff.. psychedelic trance, progressive trance and eclectic chill in the garden.
(ok enough of me hijacking this topic)

Cool , we've got these kinda secret parties here in Belgium in secluded woods and caves. Very nice

Just got back

........absolutely full of twunts this time of year. Had to leave Cream because even though the terrace was playing good music the people were imported from the West End. There was even beer boys puiking around the place.

Probably best time I had was Wedneday morning at Space with Barbara Tucker singing live over the DJ. Space on Sunday was pretty good too. Morillo at Pacha was distinctly average and can someone tell that silence bores people - it does not build anticipation. DJ Gee was wicked at Bora Bora, as was lesser known DJ Ralph. Oh, and the Tonic carry on at Space was pants.

Bobby and Steve at El Divino was OK, but Miss Moneypenny was better. Really wanted to go to Hed Kandi on Sat but never made it after 4 days on it (the first two of 'em with the Hed Kandi crew - most unpretentious DJ's ever!).

well, this is what I've heard from people working in Ibiza - and they should know to which night you should go in order to not be in an empty place:

Sunday: Space
Monday: PinUp and Manumission
Tuesday: you probably have to do a chill evening
Wednesday: La Troya@Amnesia and Subliminal Sessions@Pacha :D
Thursday: Cream@Amnesia
Friday: Pure Pacha and White Party/Made in Italy @ Amnesia
Saturday: Hed Kandi @ El Divino :D

I have no information regarding the clubs in San An. When it comes to DC10 - check out the special nights (Monday is alway a good bet).

Personally I did Subliminal and Hed Kandi from the list above which were just wonderful nights. Unfortunately I did also Cocoon and Ministry which were just a disappointment.

Tonic carry on at space Pants ?? - was great last year - all sorts of madness going on - one of my favourite days, including the carry on at Bora Bora......

Back