Some DJ's

kitten's head said:
pie said:
Anybody seen Brandon Block and Alex P?
Any good? They are hard house/trance arn't they?

"Oi Oi you Nutters!!!"

Not my cup of tea, really.

Was tempted to go and watch em do their first space terrace set in 5 years (or something stupid) a while back, dont think ive ever watched any of them

I've heard Brandon Block and Alex P plenty of times but not so much recently - the only time I've heard them do a set recently was when they did a 5 hour back to back set in Palma about 4 years ago.

Being honest I had a really good night - this may have been down to the fact that it was the only club night with "proper" DJs on the whole island of Mallorca (okay, apart from BCM in beer monster capital Magaluf)

I haven't heard of them playing anywhere for ages now - 10 years ago, it seemed like they were playing everywhere...

ibiza should have more techno night in places like pacha, el divino, cos lets face it we all love a bit of tecno :D

bring on godskitchen, quarltly techno line up :)

lynch said:
ibiza should have more techno night in places like pacha, el divino, cos lets face it we all love a bit of tecno :D

there is no-way techno would suit clubs like pacha and el-divino!!
look what happend when crasher went to pacha....

certain dj's do play a bit of techno in clubs like pacha
I always think of techno using sounds from the 303 e.t.c
felix da houscat for example who plays house and techno

Dave clarke and garnier are excellent djs u will definitely enjoy them.... Richie hawtin never seen but heard loads about him think his candian... but he suppose to be unreal when he does live sets... mite head to punchstown myself been 2 yrs since i was at witness .... how long u goin to ibiza im heading in August 15th - 22nd my 2nd year.... bud u will love it... its just a mad exprience i cannt wait bring on August and the Madness 8)

pie said:
I am asking as I think they are at Space this summer!

Don't think they will be doing Space.

Both Brandon Block and Alex P are doing sets at Slinkys nights in Priviledge on Fridays and Brandon Block will be doing sets on his own in Eden at the Clockwork Orange nights on Tuesdays.

Thats what it says on Radio 1's Ibiza mini site

Mark,

brandon and alex have their own night its called TONIC and is at eden, they have a carry-on at SPACE.

They are certainly not playing for slinky!

:lol: :lol:

nah i haven't been tonic, but i wouldn't mind going to the afterparty at space.....form what i've seen that looks wickid

:lol:

Since when are Crasher and Godskitchen techno nights? Trance/Hard nonsense more like it. Cocoon is the only true techno night in a big club.

Don't forget Darren Emerson plays quite a bit of techno, at least the funkier kind. I think he has Slam on with him one of the nights -- they are pure techno.

And if Space can fill up the inside with techno consistently (Garnier, Mills, Felix, Justin Robertson, Cox) so can any other other club at least once a week.

Bring on the techno massive

P.S. Those hard dance DJs like Fergie, Picotto etc. are NOT techno, despite their best attempt to gain some cool credibility by claiming to be TECHNO

techno techno techno techno techno techno techno techno
reminds me of an old ( and crap ) 2 unlimited tune.

Do you remember when everyone said 2 Unlimited had died in a car crash? Where the heck did that rumour come from.

Sundays at Space seem to have booked quite alot of techno dj's this year.

I think it works really reallyreally well in the dark room, esp during the day. Jeff Mills, Danny Howells, Felix, Laurent Garnier, Sneak, Tyrant are all predominately techno guys and are all doing sundays over the summer

Better than having Sacha and all his dull mates like the last few years. (except James Zabelia who is really good, he always seems to add a bit of acid house and breaks to his sets to liven them up)

Back