NITEFLY said:
mambobirdette said:
chewie_oo7 said:
sounds like a nice lad! :lol:

Savannah
allysface.gif

Hey! I played there in 2003!! :confused:

mambobirdette said:
Theres this guy that we know, not very well but he's said that he's coming out to Ibiza on his own in september (while were there) and he's been getting really excited about it. Now I don’t really trust him (only ever met him 3 times), he seems okay but seems like a bit of a user. He's also said that he's going to come to Amsterdam with us. I don’t mind anyone meeting up with us now and then etc but I bearing in mind its mine and Joeys first ever holiday together I would like to spend as much time with him as possible. I don’t really get to see him during the week anymore because he's never at home so I feel really selfish by saying that I want him all to myself but I think I have good reason.

What do I say to him without hurting his feelings and pissing him off??

just say "chewie......NO!!!!!"

jjinit said:
mambobirdette said:
Theres this guy that we know, not very well but he's said that he's coming out to Ibiza on his own in september (while were there) and he's been getting really excited about it. Now I don’t really trust him (only ever met him 3 times), he seems okay but seems like a bit of a user. He's also said that he's going to come to Amsterdam with us. I don’t mind anyone meeting up with us now and then etc but I bearing in mind its mine and Joeys first ever holiday together I would like to spend as much time with him as possible. I don’t really get to see him during the week anymore because he's never at home so I feel really selfish by saying that I want him all to myself but I think I have good reason.

just say "chewie......NO!!!!!"

jokes been done. read up nob end. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well i text him and ive had no reply but then he's like that :rolleyes:, he's all talk. Said he'd call Joey monday - didnt :rolleyes:

Not that i really care you get me :lol:

Thanks for everyone's advice, i needed the push to do it so thanks ;) :p

Kang said:
Just tell him straight - it's your first holiday together and you want to be all romantic with your man on your own. Most people wouldn't want to go along on a couple's first holiday. Just be honest. ;)

Innit. Or else you get to suffer like Karen, Ben, Mr & Mrs Scoobs and Mr & Mrs SuperD this year, with some gooseberry areshole who embarasses you outside DC10 and thinks its hilarious to start climbing into trees.

Buckley said:
Piss off Stoney!"?

Haha :lol:

I'm sorry, and I know I'm a bigger admirer of your work than most.

But that was quality, and deserved a good few "quote'n'smileys".

Please can you people tell me who's really cool at the moment?? its just that i want to know who i can say what DJ i really like at the moment so i can look really cool infront of all my friends.

x-amount said:
Innit. Or else you get to suffer like Karen, Ben, Mr & Mrs Scoobs and Mr & Mrs SuperD this year, with some gooseberry areshole who embarasses you outside DC10 and thinks its hilarious to start climbing into trees.

Even deliberately getting on a different train to the airport didn't put off the body popping simian fool :evil:

:p

BBS said:
x-amount said:

Even deliberately getting on a different train to the airport didn't put off the body popping simian fool :evil:

:p

Haha

"What train are we getting? I... dunno Dan... Can we not just meet you.. y'know, in Ibiza? Yeah, I'm sure we'll bump into each other... My phone? no mate, not taking that at all...(Karen switch that thing off NOW)"

mambobirdette said:
Please can you people tell me who's really cool at the moment?? its just that i want to know who i can say what DJ i really like at the moment so i can look really cool infront of all my friends.

I don't get this Kerry? Is it about my Stoney joke? If so then please be assured it was a comment on his coolness or otherwise, just a very basic pretend misreading of the situation for humour.

When I met Stonebridge (twice only) he was a very nice chap, so I thought I'd clarify.

Buckley said:
mambobirdette said:

I don't get this Kerry? Is it about my Stoney joke? If so then please be assured it was a comment on his coolness or otherwise, just a very basic pretend misreading of the situation for humour.

When I met Stonebridge (twice only) he was a very nice chap, so I thought I'd clarify.

Noooooo!!!!!! it wasnt directed at you, it was directed to Mr Stoney Lover himself Dan

Jeesh whats wrong with everyone today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mambobirdette said:
Buckley said:
mambobirdette said:

Noooooo!!!!!! it wasnt directed at you, it was directed to Mr Stoney Lover himself Dan

Nowt wrong here Kerry - just wanted to be sure 'cos he was a top chap when I met him, that's all. Was no tetchyness or 'owt.

8)

matt collins said:
Buckley said:
mambobirdette said:

"Piss off Stoney!"? :lol:

Quite possibly the funniest moment on here this year though... PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww shucks. Leave it alone though now, I already think I'm better than the rest of the board :lol:

mambobirdette said:
Buckley said:
mambobirdette said:

Calm down dear and stop being so para! I don't even know the guy, and aside from any put 'em high (haha) (which I clearly don't dislike, yet rib it for being the stereotypical "hated" tune of the mo - The Seamus Haji mix is a TOOL). As Buckley said, it was...etc.

Back