Solo Traveller Ibiza 3rd August

Angi26

Hi! I’ll be flying solo to Ibiza on 3rd August for 4 nights. Staying in Amistat hostel in San Anthony. Message me if you’re out at the same time same place & looking for some company :)
Angela

Angela u may have the honor to meet the pirate (& his crew) with an former ibz virgin @nicco met may 24th on this video :D 00'53sec..PM sent

im taking advantage of ur post to tell to spotlight that when u text people male/female(for girls, it can be understable if overflood by mess) u expect an answer even people may not be in, the minimum of courtesy
Maybe those people (can give name dropping? :spank: )cancel their ibz?i'm not good enough? :Dwith such unreliable people, good luck for the meetup :p ..Experience learn here since 2012
Ibz is always a good idea,Angie , make the right choice :cool:
@Nobbie Q Feuckin lazy cow, i can't stand by you to gather people such as @Rxstream that helped for it Opening 18 to have bigger pack

Last edited:
Hi! I’ll be flying solo to Ibiza on 3rd August for 4 nights. Staying in Amistat hostel in San Anthony. Message me if you’re out at the same time same place & looking for some company :)
Angela
Hey Angi, I’ll be there the 2nd through the 4th staying in Ibiza Town. Probably boat party or going to a beach during the day on the third if you’d want to meet up let me know.

Back