Solo traveller - August 10-13

beachbum_

Hi all - heading to Ibiza as my last stop in Europe before I head back to Canada. 32-yr old female (actually will be there for my birthday!) travelling solo, open to meet friends for daytime/evening outings! Would prefer female, although open to (respectful) male friends. I am gay, so must be LGBT friendly. Will be staying in San Antonio. Can’t wait!!

Hey beachbun,

im in Ibiza until the 12th so if you want we can catch up for to go to the beach,party or exploring ibiza :) im 29 and also be staying in san antonio.

Hi all - heading to Ibiza as my last stop in Europe before I head back to Canada. 32-yr old female (actually will be there for my birthday!) travelling solo, open to meet friends for daytime/evening outings! Would prefer female, although open to (respectful) male friends. I am gay, so must be LGBT friendly. Will be staying in San Antonio. Can’t wait!!

Will be there Aug 8-12 partying between San Antonio and Playa area...

Hi there, Iam man will be around there in San Antonio as well, will be good to have some friends for day cruising around beach's...do you have what's app?

Back