Solo traveller - 14th July - 22nd July

alexajhill

Hey everyone,

I had booked the trip to Ibiza with a mate who unfortunately has just told me can no longer make it - but that won't stop me from coming haha I'll be on my own and am looking for anyone there at the same time who wants to hang/go to a few parties and just up for a good time!

Let me know x

Well done Alex .. nothing should stop you from going to IBIZA:)

We will be there between 9 and 14 July unfortunately.

Wish you a wonderful trip!

I am looking at going on my own in the next week or 2, it’ll be my 1st time going over.

Hey everyone,

I had booked the trip to Ibiza with a mate who unfortunately has just told me can no longer make it - but that won't stop me from coming haha I'll be on my own and am looking for anyone there at the same time who wants to hang/go to a few parties and just up for a good time!

Let me know x
Hey same thing happen to me im gonna be there july 13 till the 20. I'm going alone my cousin cancel on me I already have everything book its my first time going as well

the mates i was going with dropped out but i am still going on the 11th cant wait to go i would love to meet you all i am staying at ses saviens hotel

if i were a girl i will be quiet scared...
solo girls are looking for solo girls, experience learned from this board :D
Guys focus on blokes mates , im just trying to help :p, best mates i've met here were boys , even im ok to include some few girls on my rides.
this track rocks vmv Underrated Hooters famous rock band behind the scene :cool:
guess who is in the backing vocals? cindy Lauper ;)

Guys focus on blokes mates , im just trying to help :p, best mates i've met here were boys , even im ok to include some few girls on my rides.
this track rocks vmv Underrated Hooters famous rock band behind the scene :cool:
thanks for that have a good day

well not everytime:lol:, met some crazy, nice, funny girls here.

hi , beb.. im going too. 15 till 21,,, im also alone and this is the first time for me,, wanna meet.. and lets have fun together find sometng bit crazy together hahahahhaah.... . maybe if are interested... btw,, im gay but sometme i dress too...

well not everytime:lol:, met some crazy, nice, funny girls here.
True, i just wanted to make it clear to some ibz virgin that spotlight is not Tinder(Keep calm! b4 landing in ibz :D) but i'm done with summer meetup here (closing , next step as far Far less mates than summer).

Last edited:
Hey Alex. We're a M/F couple going together. Probably going to Dystopia Ushuaia on Friday, Pacha Paris by Night or Elrow on saturday..we are always happy to meet new people, no strings attached, send us a conversation if you wanna meet up! :)

I'll be there with a mate if your struggling your welcome to meet up with us, we will be there 13th till 20th doing a big club every night.

hi , beb.. im going too. 15 till 21,,, im also alone and this is the first time for me,, wanna meet.. and lets have fun together find sometng bit crazy together hahahahhaah.... . maybe if are interested... btw,, im gay but sometme i dress too...

No worries dude...you're always welcome to meet up in a club or wherever we are. We are not the types that will change our program for the people we meet, but we do like to have a chat and chill. We dress too but only because of Elrow lol ;-)

What parties do you have planned? Feel free to send a conversation.

the mates i was going with dropped out but i am still going on the 11th cant wait to go i would love to meet you all i am staying at ses saviens hotel

I’ll be there from the 17th staying sea saviens aswell first solo to Ibiza and can’t wait

Back