Solo traveller 11th - 18th August ??

Abi C

Hi guys! I’m travelling solo to Ibiza this August from the 11th to the 18th and staying at Amistat hostel. Would love to meet up with some other solo travellers for partying, beach and general fun! Let me know if your around ? defo hitting MK’s pool party at Ibiza rocks on Monday 12th August ?

Hi guys! I’m travelling solo to Ibiza this August from the 11th to the 18th and staying at Amistat hostel. Would love to meet up with some other solo travellers for partying, beach and general fun! Let me know if your around ? defo hitting MK’s pool party at Ibiza rocks on Monday 12th August ?
Will be there from 13-17 with a girl mate, have a few parties lined up already

Hi Abi C,

Me and my brother will be there 12 to 16. I live in Dubai and he lives in lebanon. We would be happy to meet up for beach and party

Me, the wife and brother going August 16th to 19th, staying in PDB.

Going to Cova Santa Friday, BM Sunday and probably Pacha/Dixon or Solomun, maybe Octan if that's your thing.

Welcome to meet anytime.

Hey I will be travelling Solo and will be staying in Amistat hostel from 16 - 20. Would love to meet up.

Hi, I'm here till the 16th, I'm new to solo travelling, it would be great to meet up. I'm staying at Central city

We will be there at 17 and 18th of august. Two Greek male models searching for easy-going and funny company! We are extremely warm and extroverted as Mediterraneans. We can coonect on whatsapp or facebook if you are cool with that! Let us know

Back