Solo Sept 28th - Oct 2nd

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49869

Alright folks, searching for some advice here. After the disaster that was my last trip, I can't have my last memories of Ibiza being what they are.
A sober trip is approaching. I had these dates booked from early in the year and after almost cancelling off the back of the July trip i've decided to change my accomodation from San An to somewhere much quieter.
A hotel with a nice pool and close to the beach and as far away from the action as possible are the requirements and all suggestions are welcome. Looking to book something by the end of this week.
El Pinar apartments in Cala Llonga are jumping out at me at the moment. Cheap and cheerful, doesn't have to be fancy, I just want a different Ibiza experience for a change.
I know this is probably in the wrong forum so if any mods want to throw this across into the correct pages I would greatly appreciate it.
Cheers

Santa Eularia or Es Cubells seems nice (South of the island).

Maybe even try Port Torrent its very close to the beach. I visited during the day, quite peaceful & laid back. And you can always pop into San Antonio for abit of action if ever you get abit restless - its just a 15-20 mins drive away :)

Alright folks, searching for some advice here. After the disaster that was my last trip, I can't have my last memories of Ibiza being what they are.
A sober trip is approaching. I had these dates booked from early in the year and after almost cancelling off the back of the July trip i've decided to change my accomodation from San An to somewhere much quieter.
A hotel with a nice pool and close to the beach and as far away from the action as possible are the requirements and all suggestions are welcome. Looking to book something by the end of this week.
El Pinar apartments in Cala Llonga are jumping out at me at the moment. Cheap and cheerful, doesn't have to be fancy, I just want a different Ibiza experience for a change.
I know this is probably in the wrong forum so if any mods want to throw this across into the correct pages I would greatly appreciate it.
Cheers
I stayed in these apartments back in '04, one of those allocation on arrivals which were all the rage at the time. Spent the first few days chasing a move to San An, then the nxt 10 avoiding the rep coz we enjoyed it so much. It forced us to get off our arses and see about the island.

I'm sure it's changed but back then it was well chilled, family orientated, with a nice beach. Boats around the island and Formentera left from here too

The hotel was sound, part of La Sirena group i think back then (if that's still going)

I'd say Sant Eularia would have more to do and better transport links if you're not renting a car

But as i say, it was that long ago ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Twice I've stayed in the Sirenis Hotel and Spa at the northern end of PDB and have been very pleased. The layout and the pools are nice, and it's not in the loud and rowdy section of PDB, and yet it's within reasonable walking distance of Ushuaia and Hi. I've also stayed in Old Town just down from Dalt Vila, but since I always get a car, it was a bit inconvenient in that respect.

Back