Solo Sept 11-18

eclipse15

Hey crew,

2 months to go, so time to start begging for friends!

I’m popping over on my own for the second time (3rd time total) in September. Staying at a hotel between O Beach and the main road in San An.

Current plan is Abode, Defected and maybe Claptone @ Pacha, or maybe Resistance closing. Will also have a car, so going to do some exploring too.

About me? How kind of you to ask! 34 with the mind of a 25 year old, but the stamina of a 65 year old, male, burn easily in the sun, bit geeky and allergic to strenuous exercise.....

Would be great to meet up with a few folk whilst I’m over for drinks, beach, raving or anything else that might be going on.

Big love x

1 month to go! Have now got some friends out on the island for the Mon & Tues, but would love to do beach, beers and dancing with some new folk before they rock up to rudely interrupt my holiday!

Reckon you're safe on the burning in the sun front for a few days ! Think most of the kids swiped left at "34" "bit geeky" and "stamina of a 65 year old" - honesty doesn't pay in the instagram age it's all about selling the dream :lol: Have a good trip, minute the rain starts up there'll be plenty of chatty peeps at the hotel bar !

Reckon you're safe on the burning in the sun front for a few days ! Think most of the kids swiped left at "34" "bit geeky" and "stamina of a 65 year old" - honesty doesn't pay in the instagram age it's all about selling the dream :lol: Have a good trip, minute the rain starts up there'll be plenty of chatty peeps at the hotel bar !
Stuff the Instagram age!

Back