Solo San Antonio 3-10 Sept

eclipse15

Hey folks,

Just thought I’d drop by and say hello as I’m a long time lurker, first time poster.

I’m Chris, 33, Bristoler and I’ll be making my second trip over in September, but first time solo. I visited for a long weekend with some friends last year, but looking forward to not having to follow the crowd so much.

Staying in San An near the bus station for a week and would be great to meet some of you and infiltrate your groups!

Feel free to say hello, I talk a lot of bollocks, but am otherwise vaguely normal

Xx

I think I'll be trying to split my week between partying (Hi / Pacha / Privilege) with some sunset nights and a bit of island exploring to find some nice beaches. I think I'm a bit past it for boat parties now- I'd rather a nice bottle of wine followed by a rave up

I think I'll be trying to split my week between partying (Hi / Pacha / Privilege) with some sunset nights and a bit of island exploring to find some nice beaches. I think I'm a bit past it for boat parties now- I'd rather a nice bottle of wine followed by a rave up
Looking like i'm heading out on my own 3rd to 6th. Only event i really want to to is hi for eric prydz on the tuesday. Apart from that open t anything.

I’m discovering that for a deeply socially anxious person, getting to talk to people here is hard work. It’s almost like there’s an invisible barrier for me to climb over to try and infiltrate the fun that’s going on! I’m having a good time, just doing it in my own little bubble so far

Hey mate, you going to be there from the 10th? I got some people going ushuaia David guetta event. Your welcome to join us solo travelers

So, I’ve got a grip of myself a bit after a couple of days. I’m going for food and drinks in San An tonight and then the same in Ibiza Town tomorrow followed by Hot Since 82 at Pacha. Then I’m signing off my trip on Sober Sunday (bloody hire car...) at Blue Marlin and then Cream at Hi. If anyone fancies tagging along or meeting up, shout x

Back