Solo in Ibiza October 2nd - 8th

Hi Abbie, There's going to be quite a few people kicking around Ibiza at that time. Myself and another chap arrive late on the 4th. We're there until the 9th. We've got a ton of plans over the five days and you're more than welcome to join us. We're staying in Playa D'en Bossa but do have a car for the time we're there. Feel free to drop me a message.

Hi Abbie, There's going to be quite a few people kicking around Ibiza at that time. Myself and another chap arrive late on the 4th. We're there until the 9th. We've got a ton of plans over the five days and you're more than welcome to join us. We're staying in Playa D'en Bossa but do have a car for the time we're there. Feel free to drop me a message.
hi ,Einarsson, its the stalker from the whatsapp .;)

Last edited:
38 year old Ibiza virgin šŸ¤£ staying in San Antonio - looking for a ā€œfriendā€ ā¤ļø as itā€™s my first time ever on the island I have no idea where to go! So if anyone fancies meeting up let me know āœŒšŸ¼
Hi Abbie, I'm 39 from Belfast. Just got back from Ibiza and very tempted to book to go 1st - 5th Oct. Have you made any plans as yet?

Hi Abbie, I'm 39 from Belfast. Just got back from Ibiza and very tempted to book to go 1st - 5th Oct. Have you made any plans as yet?
Hi Fran, Brian from Dublin , as Einarsson was telling Abbie , there is a good group of solo lads and ladies going around the middle of next week from 3rd / 4th /5th onwards most going to the Afterlife / Tale of us two part closing on the 5th in ushuaia & Hi and were all in and around the same age demographic too ...šŸ™ƒ...

Hi Fran, Brian from Dublin , as Einarsson was telling Abbie , there is a good group of solo lads and ladies going around the middle of next week from 3rd / 4th /5th onwards most going to the Afterlife / Tale of us two part closing on the 5th in ushuaia & Hi and were all in and around the same age demographic too ...šŸ™ƒ...
Hi Brian, I would be flying home on the morning of the 5th so wouldn't catch that. What are your dates of travel? Do you fly directly from Dublin? Ryanair?

Hi Brian, I would be flying home on the morning of the 5th so wouldn't catch that. What are your dates of travel? Do you fly directly from Dublin? Ryanair?
Hi Fran, you all booked and confirmed ? Fly Out of Dublin direct with Ryanair at 7am on Thursday 5th

I would get a package deal from Belfast for the same price as those flights - shame. Abbie if you're still out there, your dates overlap with my potential dates so give me a shout
you get the whole lot for ā‚¬450.00 .. if you go enjoy , be safe šŸ˜Ž

you get the whole lot for ā‚¬450.00 .. if you go enjoy , be safe šŸ˜Ž
Not including accommodation tho? If I do 1st - 5th from Belfast, I can get and all inc hotel too for about Ā£550. Kinda gutted I didn't come on this forum sooner, but there's always next year

Brian, I've just extended my stay till Sunday. What are your plans next few days?
Hi fran thatā€™s great , be great to meet up in person . I can send u my mobile number if thatā€™s ok ? Tomorrow is all about afterlife / tale of us closing party in usuhaia & hi . Exact times not sure yet ā€¦. Iā€™ve a ticket for the two parts but itā€™s really the night in hi that Iā€™m looking forward too ā€¦.

38 year old Ibiza virgin šŸ¤£ staying in San Antonio - looking for a ā€œfriendā€ ā¤ļø as itā€™s my first time ever on the island I have no idea where to go! So if anyone fancies meeting up let me know āœŒšŸ¼
Hi, I'm Solo in San An at Ibiza Rock from tonight until 12/10, I was here with 19 year old sons in July showing them around! Anyone got any plans for tonight I can join? Ibiza Rocks has a full list of events for next few day & Pike's guest for 10/10 if anyone interested?

Back