Solo Explorer, Aug 24th - 1st September

Based in San Antonio but outside the lion's den of the West End, got no expectations, and taking it as it comes. Not a fan of current commercial house music, so will be trying to seek out quality over quantity - deeper the better. I like to think I have a chilled out approach to life, but if I've not been on this "Disco Bus" by the end of the month, then I'll consider myself an abject failure.

Updated:

SO far, club plan is....with for sure highlighted below

Saturday (arrive) - playing it by ear, might go over to Ants, also then fancy DJ Sneak at Pacha.
Sunday - staying in San Antonio this day, might club might not (zoo possible)
Monday - circoloco \ dc10 - no lineup yet but the playlist is good.
Tuesday - Resistance \ Privilege

Wednesday - eh???? Cocoon maybe if anything, I'd probably be broken by this point, so this fairly optimistic.
Thursday - Sankeys - waiting on a line up

I'm kinda laid back about arrangements, all this planning is going against my free spirit approach to life :lol: - main thing is to chill out, with chilled people and hear some cool grooves in the sunshine. Other things I want to do (which might be a struggle) - race all over the island in a Vespa , trek the highest point for a sunset or sunrise o_O. AND trawl the beach bars, and track-down a free camelPhat gig.

Last edited:
im traveling solo for the first time ... my dates are 24-29 August ... I will be at:
Amnesia Music On on Friday night
Hi Ibiza Black Coffee on Saturday night or the Underground
Heart Ibiza Bedouin on Sunday night
DC10 Circoloco on Monday
Privilege RESISTANCE on Tuesday

Im not into trance but .. Love Tech n deep house ...I am looking to meet and hang out with some cool people and go to a least 1 boat party if possible and/or other cool sunset lounges for pre-party warm ups... if you are interested hit me up

Cool, would be good to get a wee party crew sorted out with like minded revelers. I'm was considering between Defected at Eden or the Zoo on the Sunday (or a bit of both), but Privilege\resistance is a shout. Sankeys is also something I'm thinking about.

Still researching daytime parties versus boats.

how about Blue Merlin Shadow party on friday 8.30pm and then headout to Amnesia around 1am ?

Last edited:
Where you seeing Shadow Party on Saturday? I see that on the Friday. My dates are out by one, so I arrive 25th, not 24th. Which is a pity as it looks like Tiefschwarz at shadows on friday, and I'd be all over that.

Circoloco on Monday could be a shout for me if I survive Sunday (I should be ok :lol:)

:lol: Sounds like a plan to me.

Lets see if any other solo trekers are looking to seek out the grooves.

The door is open folks, don't be shy. I'll put up a whatsapp group end of next week.

Gave that a listen, it's deep but didn't hear much groove in it. Notice they are playing sunday at destino at rumours daytime, which it says is a free party.

This party calendar is a nightmare, Pacha on saturday has a superstar dj line up, could be a laugh (Bob Sinclair \ DJ Sneak), I might bin sunday clubbing for that - sunday for me was stay in san an and defected\zoo are the best of a ordinary bunch, although I have my reservations about defected generally.

SO far, club plan is....with for sure highlighted below

Saturday (arrive) - playing it by ear, might go over to Ants, also then fancy DJ Sneak at Pacha.
Sunday - staying in San Antonio this day, might club might not (zoo possible)
Monday - circoloco \ dc10 - no lineup yet but the playlist is good.
Tuesday - Resistance \ Privilege

Wednesday - eh???? Cocoon maybe if anything, I'd probably be broken by this point, so this fairly optimistic.
Thursday - Sankeys - waiting on a line up

Totally down with: Monday - circoloco \ dc10 Tuesday - Resistance \ Privilege

if i got energy i will do Ants on Saturday if not i will checkout black coffee at Hi Ibiza or i might even check out The Underground

Back