Solo Birthday in Ibiza 17-19 Sep. Let's meet!

SoloBdayGirl

Hmm, this forum doesn't look too active, but I'll give it a shot...

Miami girl here! I'll be in Ibiza Sep 17-19 celebrating my birthday. I haven't decided where I'm staying yet. Would be great to link up with people since I'll be solo. Please message me if you'll be in town during that time.

Miami girl here! I'll be in Ibiza Sep 17-19 celebrating my birthday. I haven't decided where I'm staying yet. Would be great to link up with people since I'll be solo. Please message me if you'll be in town during that time.

Hi
Im in ibiza 16th - 20th sept and im down to meet up. Been ibiza before but this will be a solo break just for some sunshine and chill. Havent decided where to stay either- im on a budget

Hi
Im in ibiza 16th - 20th sept and im down to meet up. Been ibiza before but this will be a solo break just for some sunshine and chill. Havent decided where to stay either- im on a budget
Yay, female traveler around my age! Where are you coming from. Would love to meet up. I'm not going to the clubs by myself, but might not turn down an invite to go with a group. So, unless that happens, I was just planning to take in the culture, bar hop, take a day trip to Formentera. I booked one hotel in Ibiza Town, more near Figueretas, and one San Antonio Bay, and I'm going to decide closer to the trip which one.

Yay, female traveler around my age!

Lol i said the same thing when i saw your post, Im from London. This will be my 4th time in ibiza- i might stay in the north of the island as its cheap and i want to chill. I literally booked my flights yest. I was planning to go out straight from the airport to Hi club and see Black Coffee cos hes dooooppeeee!
Gonna dm you soon so we can talk about details. A day trip to Formentera is defo on my agenda!

Hey girl, lets go partying! Would be great to chill at maybe Bora Bora

Lol i said the same thing when i saw your post, Im from London. This will be my 4th time in ibiza- i might stay in the north of the island as its cheap and i want to chill. I literally booked my flights yest. I was planning to go out straight from the airport to Hi club and see Black Coffee cos hes dooooppeeee!
Gonna dm you soon so we can talk about details. A day trip to Formentera is defo on my agenda!
OK, awesome!

Hi!
I get to Ibiza on the 18th as well from the US!!
I'm looking to go to circoloco at DC10 or cocoon that night and need a dancing buddy!!!
I get there a day before my group and really don't wanna miss out on a night of dancing!!
Let me know if you'd like to meet up and go!!

Last edited:
Hi!
I get to Ibiza on the 18th as well from the US!!
I'm looking to go to circoloco at DC10 or cocoon that night and need a dancing buddy!!!
I get there a day before my group and really don't wanna miss out on a night of dancing!!
Let me know if you'd like to meet up and go!!

Hey there Bianca! Another American girl looking to party at dC10 tonight... are you still looking for a partner in crime? I'm staying on ibiza town.

Back