SOLDIERS??? at Privilege

Bambi!

Anyone been to Soldiers at Privilege on a Sat?
Got any clue what its about?

I arrive on Saturday 6th Sept evening and im not sure where to go on a Sat nite! I love house and am not very keen on trance & tech!

Wondering if I should just have a quiet one and save my energy for We Love Space the next day???....:confused:

Anyone been to Soldiers at Privilege on a Sat?
Got any clue what its about?

I arrive on Saturday 6th Sept evening and im not sure where to go on a Sat nite! I love house and am not very keen on trance & tech!

Wondering if I should just have a quiet one and save my energy for We Love Space the next day???....:confused:

Just go to Hed Kandi @ El Divino or save yourself or Space- Soldiers will be dead. It looks sh1t too.

Hed Kandi will probably be the answer!
Might be too excited about Sunday to sleep! :eek::lol:

You'll have a good night at Hed Kandi. I'm not even into that music but I still enjoyed myself there- El Div different to anywhere else on the Isle.

that's what a lot of people were saying about supermartxe.

6,000 people a week later................:idea:

Yes but most of the punters don't pay to get into Privilege on Fridays and the ones that do pay a lot less than the other Friday parties.

Has anyone been to Soldiers? What are the numbers like in there?

Yes but most of the punters don't pay to get into Privilege on Fridays and the ones that do pay a lot less than the other Friday parties.

Has anyone been to Soldiers? What are the numbers like in there?

nobody pays to get into people either, so privi were hardly gonna make people pay for this either!

unsurprisingly, privilege aren't really doing flyers for this party. they do invitations. if you fancy going, just check any shop!

nobody pays to get into people either, so privi were hardly gonna make people pay for this either!

unsurprisingly, privilege aren't really doing flyers for this party. they do invitations. if you fancy going, just check any shop!

I actually got offered an invitation pass for Soldiers but declined as I had a funny feeling it'd be dead after hearing about La Comunidad's numbers in there.

Back