SOL BAHIA Apartment San Antonio

S

Sparks

Me and a few mates stayed at the Sol Bahia apartments, just up the coast and round the corner from Kanya, last year and we want to stay there again this year. We can't find a tour operator that is doing package deals to this place. Does anyone know of any tour operators using these apartments? If so please let me know.

I know you can book them directly through ibiza-spotlight but it works out expensive and obviously doesn't include flights.

:D

yeah id love to know that as well, that place is definately on my maybe-next-time accomodation! they dont relpy to emails though! pretty annoying! the email on their homepage isnt working! Barbie has stayed there if im not mistaken!

I've stayed there and it is GORGEOUS!

The staff are so friendly, the apartments are huge and immaculate, I'd
love to stay there again, but we've opted for the Gran Sol this year
as it's nearer to Kanya! ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah id love to know that as well, that place is definately on my maybe-next-time accomodation! they dont relpy to emails though! pretty annoying! the email on their homepage isnt working! Barbie has stayed there if im not mistaken!

No I stayed in the Bahia hotel in San An bay, the Sol Bahia appts are in San Town town.

well i kinda figured! .... but thought oh well you mentioned something of the silimar above so just thought it might be that hotel!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well i kinda figured! .... but thought oh well you mentioned something of the silimar above so just thought it might be that hotel!

As far as I'm aware Bahia translates to Bay or something similar in Spanish so you are going to get a lot of hotels with Bahia in the name.

haha well i no NO spanish at all, the only thing i can say is serveca, gracias and putana! 3 words that come in handy when youre staying in San an! haha

SOL BAHIA

Sol Bahia means Sun Bay, which is pretty apt cops if you get a seaview balcony you get a sunset view. Quality. It's about 10 min walk out of San and 5 mins up from Kanya. Always get you motivated hearing Kanya tunes just when you think you're never going out ever again on a death bed.

Still would love to know if anyone knows how I can booka package there. :lol:

Re: SOL BAHIA

Sparks said:
Sol Bahia means Sun Bay, which is pretty apt cops if you get a seaview balcony you get a sunset view. Quality. It's about 10 min walk out of San and 5 mins up from Kanya. Always get you motivated hearing Kanya tunes just when you think you're never going out ever again on a death bed.

Still would love to know if anyone knows how I can booka package there. :lol:

I don't know about a package matey, I know you can book an apartment
through this site and the book a separate flight, but I don't know of any
tour operator that offers this hotel as a package now.

Sorry babes. :(

Stayed there last year (first time in Ibiza) - very nice and quiet if you want to get away from the West-End, and the very faint thump of the tunes from Kanya/Coastline is great as they play dodgy 'local flamenco style!' music at the Sol Bahia. No aircon though, but very clean etc. Couldn't find anyone doing this hotel this year so paying a tad more and going to the other Bahia hotel first 2 weeks Sept - can't wait!!

Back