Soccer AM

Buckley

Anyone watching? Who'd have thought Mickey Thomas and Alastair Campbell would make an amusing double act?

Arrrgh!

Shouldn't have watched anything with football in when it's the opening day of my club's season and I'm injured!

helen-chamberlain-soccer-am.jpg

if only more ladys weren't "proper football birds" like the beautiful Helen is.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching? Who'd have thought Mickey Thomas and Alastair Campbell would make an amusing double act?

My mate was in court the same time as Mickey Thomas was for the counterfitting. Said the bloke was fantastic and a good laugh. Everytime seen him on the tv he has been amusing.

Serious injury Buckley??

My mate was in court the same time as Mickey Thomas was for the counterfitting. Said the bloke was fantastic and a good laugh. Everytime seen him on the tv he has been amusing.

Serious injury Buckley??

Medial ligament damage methinks. Physio to confirm tomorrow. Not a tear I hope, just a stretch that he should sort quickly. *crosses fingers*

Medial ligament damage methinks. Physio to confirm tomorrow. Not a tear I hope, just a stretch that he should sort quickly. *crosses fingers*

Careful ducky, ligaments can be dodgy!

My days are long gone off running round chasing people with far more pace and ability than me! Once the tackle from behind and shirt pulling were ruled an offence I was finished! Plus I had the touch of a rapist which didn't help!

Careful ducky, ligaments can be dodgy!

My days are long gone off running round chasing people with far more pace and ability than me! Once the tackle from behind and shirt pulling were ruled an offence I was finished! Plus I had the touch of a rapist which didn't help!

:lol:

MCL?? ooof!! painful!!

hope it is just a tweak and not a tear/rupture!

how did it happen? foot planted, knee went other way??

MCL?? ooof!! painful!!

hope it is just a tweak and not a tear/rupture!

how did it happen? foot planted, knee went other way??

I think it's the cumulative effect of playing on astro every week through the summer. It terrible for the joints and all that changing direction at speed with no let up at my age.....

I think it's the cumulative effect of playing on astro every week through the summer. It terrible for the joints and all that changing direction at speed with no let up at my age.....

sounds like you have just strained it then, a few weeks rest, bit of knee brace & physio should have you playing again soon.

Back