So who's all going back next year?

would like to spend 10 days at the end of August / start of September. Only briefly got to see Formentera this time and would at some point see the North of the island which I've been meaning to do for years.

Are you stalking me? Would be ace to be there at the same time again :) At least you made it to Formentera, only hangover I had over there. I feel like I saw NOTHING this year apart from clubs, bars, the pool and PDB and San An beaches. I've been out and about on previous visits though. Still had the best time ever :D

Think next year is going to turn into a massive one as it's my 40th (EEK!) and a couple of other mates 30ths next year so it's been talked about doing a big Ibiza trip in 2013 for a good while now. Got a couple of mates that work in schools so it's probably gonna be August. I'm thinking probably fly out August bank holiday to coincide with pay day. Defo going for 10 days again, that was the perfect amount of time. Better get saving!

I'm crap at stalking, would never make a good detective.

Saving yes, Only had to use the bank once on the last day but taking into account petrol and car hire costs potentially next year I would want to take more than this year.

Me too. I'm the worlds worst at saving though :rolleyes:

having gone 2/3 times every year since the 90's this is the 2nd year we haven't gone.
must admit have missed the place but that's one of the things about working for yourself (its tough!)
then again a few days in Lake Como and Milan last week was a nice change

I'll probably make noises about going and pull out at the last minute again.

Sonar vs Ibiza?

Musically no contest (Sonar)

...but I miss the island. :cry:
if you'd asked me honestly before i went to ibiza i'd have said, i'm going the once, do what i want to do, then move on (as so many other places i want to see/expereince)...but ibiza this year....it has got me thinking of a return, whether for next year im not sure...

but funnily enough i do have the Sonar v. Ibiza dilemma....(the fact i missed sonar this year / had to sell my ticket does fuel this a bit, plus my other crowd of pals are more that sonar scene.....(the ibiza cost, is high, my mates were at outlook festival in croatia, then went to berlin festival, then had 3 days in copenhagen before going back to edinburgh, did all that for less than what ibiza cost me by a considerable amount

ideally would love to do rockness - sonar then glastonbury, then a croatia festival (garden, EE, stop making sense or dimensions and maybe 4/5 days in ibiza in august /sept (closings?)...but £££££.

did see they have sorted the date for time warp in mannheim for saturday april 6th8)

pity about the one of these days festival beign shelved in blackpool though:( but doing bugged out weekender again looking likely as a result though

Back