so where the party next week???

Ibiza-girlie

house trance whatever....
IG is (again, as always) arriving in UK on the 11th in the evening and will be checking out her new home this upcoming week. so....if any spotlighters are out, tell me where to be.,
L/IG
PS.; WILL be going home saturday evening so thursday or friday would be ideal ;)

There's generally more to choose from on Saturday nights than Friday nights but that Friday night isn't too bad.

You've got JLC and Erol Alkan @ Fabric, The Gallery's Christmas party @ Turnmills (no doubt Ferd can tell you who's playing there :lol: ) and Fiction @ The Cross is always a safe bet on Fridays.

There's also Basement Jaxx doing a DJ set @ Ministry that night as well so you're spoilt for choice.

Ibiza-girlie said:
id like to pay a visit to the cross. watch out for IG in arab shoes! ;)

The music isn't the most ground-breaking you'll ever here but it's always lots of fun and good atmosphere cos it's a gay night.

hmmm ok, thing is: i need to be in denmark the day after or xmas party with the radio where i work. so, thursday might be better actually 8) timeout?

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmmm ok, thing is: i need to be in denmark the day after or xmas party with the radio where i work. so, thursday might be better actually 8) timeout?

A lot of the big clubs aren't open on Thursday, you have got Discotec @ The End which is a gay night that's good fun. Ministry has a student night on and the likes of The Cross, Fabric etc aren't open or if they are are just for private parties.

hmmmm ok, ill need to think what ill do then. because, i need to have eyes for the xmas party saturday! what about cool bars in the centre (NOT the west end masses)

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmmmm ok, ill need to think what ill do then. because, i need to have eyes for the xmas party saturday! what about cool bars in the centre (NOT the west end masses)

What do you mean by cool bars cos I think my taste in bars is different to yours.

i dont think they are babs, honestly. i like the classier but NOT ladtlike r&b ish places, just housechill playing bars with good interieure

Ibiza-girlie said:
well sure ive been to these places but its more fun to hear what peeps IRL think ;)

I don't tend to go to bars like that and I rarely drink in the West End so I can't really help you. I tend to drink round East London and the Lock Tavern in Camden is my fave boozer but I can't see that being your thing.

i also mentioned not west end so thats fine. camden is ok, sometimes. east london is fab. not far away from where ill be staying.'

Ibiza-girlie said:
i also mentioned not west end so thats fine. camden is ok, sometimes. east london is fab. not far away from where ill be staying.'

But you said you wanted central London which is the West End.

Right if you want my suggestions I'd head to the Lock Tavern in Camden or to some of the bars in Hoxton Square (like Ziegfried) or round Shoreditch way (like the Medicine Bar or 93ft East) - all those have late licences.

nicey....might take that suggestion. I honestly also like posh places but depends on the mood. sorry west london, had no clue it was central london hahahaha-!" ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
nicey....might take that suggestion. I honestly also like posh places but depends on the mood. sorry west london, had no clue it was central london hahahaha-!" ;)

IG are you trying to confuse me today :lol: The West End and West London are 2 completely different places :lol:

greaterlondon.gif

Generally speaking, the West End is the western half of that area marked Central London. West London is... well, the part with the big W marked on it. :lol:

Back