so where should i buy tickets?

D

Damon_Chambers

hey everyone... im a US clubber and we are starting to plan our first trip to ibiza next summer (2004), and my question is whats the best way to get tickets before you go to clubs? when i go, i want to catch every DJ that we cant see over here in the US on a regular basis, so i want pre-sale tickets to make sure i get in!

Thanks in advance :D

You can buy tickets at various bars in San Antonio/Ibiza Town, there is no need to buy them before you get to Ibiza.

I was told to look on ticketmaster but i cant find any tickets so im just gonna buy them when im out in ibiza 8)

The best thing is to buy your tickets when you get there.
There are loads about its not like your not gonna get them when your there.
Also try the shops and bars in ibiza as they are usually the cheapest.

don't buy tickets off tour reps as they are only marginally cheaper than paying on the door or with a flyer
they might charge 45 euro's for a ticket when you can get tickets in the shops for about 30 euro's, depending on the night
shop around and see what you can get.
There are ticket sellers outside the bars in Ibiza town that do them pretty cheap, Ive never had any problems with them b4.

A couple of yeara ago i bought tickets for Release yourself from the El divino website, it got you on the guest list too and they were cheaper than buying them on the island. Dont know if they still do this though.

I usually buy them from the pacha shop (for pacha) or one of the record shops.

Also last year we bough our tickets from the Kiwi bar to Godskitchen and it was cheaper to say buy them 3 days in advance than on the night. Don't know if this is the same for other club nights

usually we buy them from the stalls at the Sunset strip bars...

...try haggling a bit too - if its a smaller night up against one of the more well known ones - they may well drop the price slightly especially if there are a few of you.

I'm gonna look at buying beforehand on the net - i know Carl Cox tickets are slightly cheaper to buy before

i buy all my tickets on the first day of being there
you can always get them cheaper if u buy in bulk.
The only problem with this i sthat you need to have your night planned b4 hand, which i always do but i know people who make up their minds on the day.

Ok, unstead of starting a new thread i will hijack this one.

Now August the 7th @ Cream is going to be the biggest night of the year probably. Now i fly out on Aug 6th, meaning i won't be able to buy tickets until the day itself. What would people recommend... risk it and wait and try to get them on the day ( bearing in mind this night will prob sell out very quickly) or get them in advance?

You will get tickets on the day
Go to some shops and ask around
Believe me there isn't such thing as a sell out they just keep cramming people in.

dfunky said:
You will get tickets on the day
Go to some shops and ask around
Believe me there isn't such thing as a sell out they just keep cramming people in.

Yeah, thats what i've done the past 2 years, but it's never been a night like this big before! Radio 1 being there just makes it more popular as well.

:) glad to hear. where im from, we are used to having to buy presale weeks in advance. the main reason i wanna go is just hear all the djs i never get the opportunity to hear at home.

thanks for all the replys everyone :)

Damon_Chambers said:
:) glad to hear. where im from, we are used to having to buy presale weeks in advance. the main reason i wanna go is just hear all the djs i never get the opportunity to hear at home.

I've never had a problem getting tickets in Ibiza, that was one of my concerns on my first visit. You can buy pre-sale tickets at bars/record stores when you're there to save 10 or more Euros. The price at the door is usually 50 Euros.

What about tickets for We Love Sundays @ Space. We are going out for 4 days at the begining of August, Is it better to get them before or buy them in Ibiza
:?: :?:

What about tickets for closing parties? We are arriving late same night as the party.
Any risk of not beeing able to get a ticket? :?:

eFFu said:
What about tickets for closing parties? We are arriving late same night as the party.
Any risk of not beeing able to get a ticket? :?:

Which parties are yuo talking about?? You can buy tickets in the bars in Ibiza Town/San An til late.

I have never NOT gotten into a club in Ibiza, even huge nights such as Cream where we got tickets from Bar M at 1am and made our way straight to Amnesia !

You won't have a problem.

Back